Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

m.b.s.

dose any one have
« on: November 05, 2007, 09:39:23 pm »
dose any one have one of those lether wfp flow valve holders they dont want or know of were i can get one cheers

Re: dose any one have
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 09:47:41 pm »
No I does not.

I use one of them rock climbing carbonarri things on my belt. Others have posted they use similar on webbing across chest.

Rob.Hall

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 09:51:32 pm »
Isent carbanarri a form of pasta. ;)...I  think you mean carabena (ex spelling).

jeff1

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 09:55:14 pm »
dose any one have one of those lether wfp flow valve holders they dont want or know of were i can get one cheers
Got mine from purefreedom

m.b.s.

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 09:56:30 pm »
how much was it and are they any good cheers

jeff1

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 09:59:46 pm »
how much was it and are they any good cheers

To be honest with you I don't know how much it cost, It came with my system, I some  times find it a pain to use and some times I don't use it.
Give Andrew MaCann a call, he sells them.

m.b.s.

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 10:03:31 pm »
whos andrew macann

jeff1

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 10:07:48 pm »
whos andrew macann
Purefreedom ask for Andrew MaCann.   01472 347519 excellent customer service.

m.b.s.

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 10:08:38 pm »
thanks jeff 1

jeff1

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 10:11:11 pm »
Your welcome  ;) Just tell Andrew I put you onto him  ;D

m.b.s.

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2007, 10:12:10 pm »
will do jeff ;)

RobE

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 11:23:08 pm »
Wintecs do one with a tap as a set,  Search under holster.  £20

Ian_Giles

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2007, 06:10:40 am »
A waste of money buying something like that when it is so easy to do it yourself.

Buy a cheapo caribina, the sort you can get from service stations for a key ring (doesn't need to be a mountain climbing one) and attach it to a belt of some description or a loop of webbing you can wear like a sash (That's the way I do it, I'm on the fat side and find belts tend to slip down uncomfortably).

Have your hose permanently attached to either belt or webbing, simply unclip your belt or slip off webbing when you wind in the hose.

I'll take a pic of mine and post it on here....

No way on earth would I pay £20 for something that is so easy to do yourself for a few pence.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

m.b.s.

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2007, 02:38:52 pm »
A waste of money buying something like that when it is so easy to do it yourself.

Buy a cheapo caribina, the sort you can get from service stations for a key ring (doesn't need to be a mountain climbing one) and attach it to a belt of some description or a loop of webbing you can wear like a sash (That's the way I do it, I'm on the fat side and find belts tend to slip down uncomfortably).

Have your hose permanently attached to either belt or webbing, simply unclip your belt or slip off webbing when you wind in the hose.

I'll take a pic of mine and post it on here....

No way on earth would I pay £20 for something that is so easy to do yourself for a few pence.
yes pleasse take pic and post or send to m.b.s.windowcleaners@ntlworld.com cheers m8
Ian