This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rogue Trader

anyone cover crawley down/east grinstead?
« on: November 04, 2007, 08:16:26 pm »
Got a woman who needs a quote if anyone is interested ... bit too far for me.

Paul Coleman

Re: anyone cover crawley down/east grinstead?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 01:46:55 am »
Got a woman who needs a quote if anyone is interested ... bit too far for me.

Yes.  I cover both areas.
My numbers are
Landline:  08452 333444    Mobile: 07775 857762  .  Email infoATzzscrim.co.uk  (delete the zz and substitute @ for AT.  I've done it this way to fool spambots hopefully)  .  My business name is Coleman Services.
I have a minimum charge of £10 and need reasonable access without having to pre-arrange visits (except maybe for larger jobs).  I use WFP.  I cover that area next around 10th of December and supply a 6 weekly service (I was only there a week ago).  I would be happy to go over there to supply a quotation much earlier than that.  If the job is urgent, I would do the first clean out of sequence from my other work in the area but would adjust the time interval to coincide with my other work there for subsequent cleans.

If you want to give her my details or her details to me then that would be just fine.

Regards

Paul Coleman

RO-Sheen

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 11:25:14 am »
Hey Shiner
I will pass your details to my sister as well. She lives in Burleigh Way in Crawley Down. She has a window cleaner that cleans with ladders but they cant reach windows over conservatory.
I live in oxfordshire so a bit far for me to travel!
Formerly known as GARGAAX

Paul Coleman

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 03:48:51 pm »
Hey Shiner
I will pass your details to my sister as well. She lives in Burleigh Way in Crawley Down. She has a window cleaner that cleans with ladders but they cant reach windows over conservatory.
I live in oxfordshire so a bit far for me to travel!

Ok thanks.  I know where Burleigh Way is.  Same thing applies re access though.  I know there are a lot of link-detached places in the Crawley Down area (including Burleigh Way) and I no longer regard climbing over a garage and down the other side as good access.  This isn't laziness on my part either.  A while ago I had a near miss because it is not possible to check the ladder footing when you have a ladder in your hand and are putting it onto the ground from a flat roof.  It may well be that access if fine in which case no problem.  If the property is link detached, it would be possible to add a garage key to my ever growing collection (subject to cusomer's trust of course)   :)  .

RO-Sheen

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 10:21:39 pm »
Hi Shiner,
Don't worry, its a detatched property with access down at least one side of the house. Im wfp so I know the obstacles that we are up against but it is a pretty straight forward house to do.
I passed your details onto her and she will give you a call after Christmas
Formerly known as GARGAAX

Paul Coleman

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 05:42:40 am »
Hi Shiner,
Don't worry, its a detatched property with access down at least one side of the house. Im wfp so I know the obstacles that we are up against but it is a pretty straight forward house to do.
I passed your details onto her and she will give you a call after Christmas

OK.  Thanks for that.  Just a note that I've a minimum charge of £10 (though it will probably be more than that as a conservatory is involved) and I visit at 6 weekly intervals - or as close as I can get to that.
I look forward to hearing from her.