Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

COMPETITON for A Web Site!!!!!!!!!!ENTER HERE
« on: November 04, 2007, 06:54:42 pm »
We see no comps on here. So We are starting one now,

To Enter

all you have to do is tell us the reason why we should pick you as the winner for a new web site with a reply on this post
  once you have added your relpy on here, you have to email your name, telephone number and address to: comp@windowwashers.co.uk
to be a valid entry
 please include your ciu user name, if you do not email your details you will not be entered to the comp: N.B details will only be used by Ian Wicks at windowwashers for contacting you

this comp is on 2 other forums aswell. details of other forums can be emailed if needbe so you can check on your competition.

this is open to traditional window cleaners
and water fed pole window cleaners

everyone is equal, and all have a fair chance.

total web design cost will be £0.00.

comp will end 5th december 2007 at 11:59 pm

anyone that is a window cleaner can enter, all you have to do is answer the next question as a yes and add reply why you think you should win on here

Do you have public liability Insurance ?
this will be checked before winner is announced.

GOOD LUCK ALL

m.b.s.

Re: Enter this comp free!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 06:56:47 pm »
nice one ian ;)

cherubs cleaning

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 08:31:12 pm »
hi ian,

great idea about your competition - we all need to advertise but do not always have the money available to do it - the web is definately the way to go.  Whoever wins the competition will save themselves a lot of money in web design!!  I do already have a website, but if I won perhaps you could design an even better one.

Pictures will follow asap

Gerry

wightsurf

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 09:10:21 pm »
Pick me ;D
Website we only just got broadband! Us poor old people on this rock, and the mainland being 10 years ahead   ::)
Well what would i do with that. Bet i would make the local notice board, (we have three of these newly put up this month at the end of each road)

Everyone would be round to have a look !!

What more reason do you need ;D  ;D

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 09:23:51 pm »
Pick me ;D
Website we only just got broadband! Us poor old people on this rock, and the mainland being 10 years ahead   ::)
Well what would i do with that. Bet i would make the local notice board, (we have three of these newly put up this month at the end of each road)

Everyone would be round to have a look !!

What more reason do you need ;D  ;D
lol, love it, more of these please

thank you for enterinf the comp make sure you have sent full contact details to comp@windowwashers.co.uk or entry is invalid

people that are looking. Enter is cost you nothing, you could win!! ;)

Art

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 09:47:17 pm »
Ian, i'm still not 100% sure if i'm going to add WC to my business, so do i qualify ?

Arthur

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 09:50:50 pm »
Ian, i'm still not 100% sure if i'm going to add WC to my business, so do i qualify ?

Arthur
Art, this is for window cleaners only, if you do this add your details you may just win, you dont have to be 100% sure on something that costs you £0.00 you do have to have insurance though as entry will be invalid otherwise. add your relpy and try your luck, there will be an added twist to the comp as well as the website but  will add that nearer the end time  ;)

nat

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 09:55:16 pm »

Arthur
Art, this is for window cleaners only, if you do this add your details you may just win, you dont have to be 100% sure on something that costs you £0.00 you do have to have insurance though as entry will be invalid otherwise. add your relpy and try your luck, there will be an added twist to the comp as well as the website but  will add that nearer the end time  ;)
the added twist being you've gotta pay for your domian name, hosting and updates  ;D

only messing WW! ;)

Art

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 09:59:44 pm »

Arthur

I've got more insurance than you would believe  :D

I'll leave it mate. I've already got a site so it wouldn't be fair if i won it

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2007, 10:11:17 pm »

Arthur

I've got more insurance than you would believe  :D

I'll leave it mate. I've already got a site so it wouldn't be fair if i won it

so have many others but this comp is for everyone, an added site will help anyone trust me on that one. But I do understand what you say. if you do want to enter tell me why you should get the site it really is that simple and someone will win this site regardless if there is 3 in it or 3000,  ;D

I like to give back sometimes  ;)

Sanity

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 10:24:18 pm »
Ok, I would like to win this site as I am aiming to double my customer base by March 2008, and believe that a professional website would enable me to do this, as almost everybody has access to the 'net.

Art

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2007, 10:25:16 pm »
Well i'll have a blast at winning it then.

I come from a poor background and had to walk 10 miles to school every day without any shoes.

Since starting my business i now have a bicycle with a basket on the front and a rack on the back that i tie all my gear onto and off i go.

So if you gave me the website i might get enough new work to buy a bigger bicycle. Maybe even one with gears. :'( :'(

Thank you.

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 10:28:45 pm »
Well i'll have a blast at winning it then.

I come from a poor background and had to walk 10 miles to school every day without any shoes.

Since starting my business i now have a bicycle with a basket on the front and a rack on the back that i tie all my gear onto and off i go.

So if you gave me the website i might get enough new work to buy a bigger bicycle. Maybe even one with gears. :'( :'(

Thank you.
love it Art, lol.................this what I want to see, do better people if you can,  ::)
dont forget to email your details, name number address to comp@windowwashers.co.uk or entry is not valid

Pole2pole

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2007, 10:36:31 pm »
Gutted i told ya last night i don't need one now  :( Gutted. AbsoLUTELY. GUTTED. If i should happen to win, can you make one for the ethnic lesbian transexual awareness foundation. It's a cause close to my heart and they need all the help they can get after the National Lottery only gave them £500,000 last year for their christmas play  :-[ Go on Ian.....where's ya heart?  ;D

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2007, 10:38:13 pm »
Gutted i told ya last night i don't need one now  :( Gutted. AbsoLUTELY. GUTTED. If i should happen to win, can you make one for the ethnic lesbian transexual awareness foundation. It's a cause close to my heart and they need all the help they can get after the National Lottery only gave them £500,000 last year for their christmas play  :-[ Go on Ian.....where's ya heart?  ;D
lol, sry but cant do that unless they are window cleaners, comp is for window cleaners only as is our webdesign service  ;)

Art

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2007, 10:38:41 pm »
Ian, Some people are cautious about giving out there personal details over the net. Name and contact number fine, but addresses, some may not like that idea.

Doesn't bother me as i welcome stalkers with open arms  :D

Arthur

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2007, 10:45:11 pm »
Ian, Some people are cautious about giving out there personal details over the net. Name and contact number fine, but addresses, some may not like that idea.

Doesn't bother me as i welcome stalkers with open arms  :D

Arthur
anyone that looks at this is welcome to call me direct on 01234 870 225 or 07788732 789, this is the reason i asked for details to be emailed to comp@windowwashers.co.uk

relpies why you should win post on here, your details email us them.

I know people are funny about putting details on here, I myself do not mind, but understand others do.

Email your details they are kept safe, and will not be used by anyone aprt from windowwashers.co.uk, enter the comp it is free,

as I said call me if you need to ask anything give me a call  ;)

p.s the winneres details will not be uploaded on here, only there name (user name if they prefer)

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2007, 11:05:12 pm »
176 looks 18 replies ?????????????

Comp is for free website, all you have to do is say why you should win by adding a reply on here.

Then email your contact details to comp@windowwashers.co.uk it really is that simple.

Is it hard to enter?
A: No, just reply to this post and say why you think you should win, then email your details to: comp@windowwashers.co.uk

what do you get: website free hosting , email, the whole package,

Why are we doing this?
We want to give something back.

will you get it if you win: Yes
will it cost me anything to set it up: NO (unless you want extra then yes 3 page site is what is on offer with hosting ect for a year)
do I get a domain name included: Yes
do I get hosting: yes we have a server to host you.

Can I move the site after design, yes but we would be sad to lose you.

what else do i get: Enter and win and I will tell you, you get alot more than what I have put, I will add more nearer the end of comp,  enter and try your luck, it is free so well worth a try.

Stevie G

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 09:00:35 am »
im not surprised. names, address, tel numbers whats all that about ???

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 10:10:49 am »
im not surprised. names, address, tel numbers whats all that about ???

Name and number is so I can call the winner to discuss the website ADDRESS IS SO I KNOW THE AREA THE WINDOW CLEANER IS IN AS THEY WILL GET A PLACE ON www.windowwashers.co.uk area page included with the website, NOT FOR ANY OTHER REASON aprt from the comp, if you dont want to enter this is your choice, This is a comp and all comps have set rules.