This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Davew

Re: Abbey
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 07:35:45 pm »
Getting there slowly, it would seem that my branch have not sent a form to head office with my internet details etc. hence i can't log on because the site doesn't aknowledge me. ::)

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 07:41:05 pm »
Ditto Dave I find them brilliant. I use an atm and have never attempted to pay cash in. I have had a stamp made to stamp  on the back of cheques it is from staples and cost £14.

On my stamp the writing is too small, so if you have one, or anybody, has one made up learn from my mistake. Mine says

Pay Online               Basically this is too many lines. Combine Pay online with
Mr Solubility             name, and sort code with number, and account no with
Sort Code                number and there would only be three lines and the writing/
019-01910              Font would be bigger. (I wasn't there when they did it, as
Account number      obviously I would have put the person right at the time)

Davew

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2007, 07:46:32 pm »
Do you lot use bacs? if so what do you do if your customer is still not paying quickly enough for your liking - phone them or call on them?

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2007, 08:05:48 pm »
Yes, it on the slip with the addressed envelope. I don't chase them because I don't rely on the money, but I may do in the future. A couple of times I have asked for money and they have already paid, especially when the payee has a different surname to my customers.
It also takes about three days before it shows up.