This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

d s windowcleaning

flyers do work even after 16 months
« on: November 02, 2007, 08:34:52 pm »
posted some flyers 16 months ago . got a phone call tonight to price the property up unfortunatly due to operation i cant but it just shows that your number minght not allways end up in the bin .
where theres muck theres money

Londoner

Re: flyers do work even after 16 months
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 07:06:59 am »
yes, I have had a few results after that sort of time. A few years ago I got the idea that I was going to do some gardening and delivered a load of leaflets. I got a phone call last year from a bloke who had been given the leaflet by a neighbour. He was quite suprised when I told him it was five years old.

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 07:45:26 pm »
On a slightly different tack:  I had an enquiry as a result of a leaflet drop, gave the quote and forgot about it.

32 months later the bloke phoned up and wanted to accept the quote.  He couldn't understand why I told him to go forth and multiply.

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 08:07:04 pm »
What's the feedback from your people Ian (the ones who work with you) are  they happy?

bluez

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 11:01:50 pm »
I love flyers, I don't operate a round system so much as a sequence of one off domestic cleans as there isn't a tradition of regular window cleaning where I am based. One of my guys flyers three hours a day (weather permitting ) monday to friday average 1000 a week in good weather returns about 8 % in a new area and about 5% summer and 3% winter in an area i am repeating.

I then market to these people every 10 weeks via text or mailout to try to turn them into repeat customers. I also find it useful to do joint marketing with pizza companies as we both survive on flyers and it costs the same to put out 2 as 1 they will also if the are any good stick your flyer on their boxes so that you get a bit extra back. ( free pizza for free window cleaning also an option).  ;D
hi

Londoner

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 07:28:02 am »
Where are you Bluez?

bluez

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 11:19:40 pm »
Based around Midlands and western seaboard of Ireland. 8)
hi