This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: do backpacks have a warranty
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2007, 10:53:13 pm »
This post has got me acting though  ;D Just ordered a "spare" from ebay. Great time to buy lads as the exchange rate is so good. Gettin mine delivered to the door for £117. For all those who are starting to frown at me for buying abroad........it's the third time i've used them and never ever had a problem  :P
for that price if it last a couple of months it is worth it, why pay the UK price, tax high expenses, same product. no brainer really.

and for you that will reply to this post, think about it before you throw your dummies out same item cheaper, no uk tax like deisel (£over £1 a lt over taxed again, point made) yes you may have to pay imprt duty, still cheaper than buying here  ;)

Art

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2007, 10:56:50 pm »
I mean, that's the sellers name............yeh exactly the same mate....just a couple of things....there won't be a CE mark on it.......i aint worried about that.........and you will need a converter plug,cos it comes with a yankee plug :(...........you can get them on ebay too...........perlease don't ask me for a link,lol

;D ;D ;D ;D Ok thanks. I wont ask for the link to the plugs, but if you could it would be helpful  :o

Only joking. Thanks

Pole2pole

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2007, 10:57:21 pm »
I aint paid import duty yet mate.........even if i get collared this time..hey ho  ;) and i hope u wasn't refering to moi when ya mentioned people on limited budgets lol.........thats how i became a millionaire,by bein shrewd  ;D

Art

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2007, 10:58:42 pm »
This post has got me acting though  ;D Just ordered a "spare" from ebay. Great time to buy lads as the exchange rate is so good. Gettin mine delivered to the door for £117. For all those who are starting to frown at me for buying abroad........it's the third time i've used them and never ever had a problem  :P
for that price if it last a couple of months it is worth it, why pay the UK price, tax high expenses, same product. no brainer really.

and for you that will reply to this post, think about it before you throw your dummies out same item cheaper, no uk tax like deisel (£over £1 a lt over taxed again, point made) yes you may have to pay imprt duty, still cheaper than buying here  ;)

Ian, if it only lasted a couple of months i'd be devastated. Your forgetting that i'm Scottish  :D

Pole2pole

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2007, 10:58:57 pm »
did ya have any joy art?????? maybe someone on here who knows how the f*ck to do it would do it for me  ;)

Art

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2007, 11:03:45 pm »
did ya have any joy art?????? maybe someone on here who knows how the f*ck to do it would do it for me  ;)

Found them Dino, cheers  ;)

Pole2pole

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2007, 11:04:40 pm »
Sorted  :)

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2007, 11:16:41 pm »

Ian, if it only lasted a couple of months i'd be devastated. Your forgetting that i'm Scottish  :D
lol, so is my bro in-law to be, I changed his thoguht pattern, me thinks you are little longer in the tooth, but i love a challenge  ;D

darren73

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2007, 05:45:35 pm »
brightnclean,no need to be cocky-if i spend 200 quid on something i expect it to last more than 3 months smartarse