This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

m.b.s.

its not all that bad
« on: October 30, 2007, 09:20:29 pm »
been handing my wfp switch over letters to my custemers to explane about the switch over and what to expect who on here sayes dont do it your asking for trouble they all love it better for me not up ladders and better for them also they say i also have gained 5 con roofs tonight alone + extra windows i had to preaveasly leave all at extra cost to them they think its great so sorry i disagree with you who say dont do it you may get the odd 1 but you are better without them sort

mark dew

Re: its not all that bad
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 10:06:42 pm »
its early days yet.  ;D

m.b.s.

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 10:09:56 pm »
yes but half my round has already got them and all ok about it

m.b.s.

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 10:29:24 pm »
guess no ones talking to me again tonight  ;D ;D ;D

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 10:33:51 pm »
well done !!!!

is that better ?

Dave

m.b.s.

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 10:37:49 pm »
thanks dave lol ;D

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 12:23:56 am »
I put myself in my custies shoes and thought, 'would I like my W/Cner to just turn up and get water all over the floor without telling me first?'
The answer was No! So I told all my custies ahead of time left some of them with a note explaining the change and the reasons why. There were a few that I didn't get to tell. I had a few problems with both. The worst reactions were from those I didn't tell, though they appear to have come round now.
I told one that I wouldn't accept payment until I was sure he was happy. Went back, no problems. Payed straight away.