This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

drakestar!

any1 use ladders free?
« on: October 30, 2007, 12:16:47 pm »
was told how great they are today but would like to know your experiances with them. thanks

Small but perfectley formed

Re: any1 use ladders free?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 03:01:23 pm »
Never had a single call ???been on their website over 18 months
Spit and polish

daniel b

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 04:18:58 pm »
yep got couple big contracts with them cleaning redrow housing estates in the nw area

DSB Cleaning Services,Wrexham,N.Wales.
NFMWGC NO.9442,
Safe contractor approved.
www.dsbcleaningservices.co.uk

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 04:42:49 pm »
was told how great they are today but would like to know your experiances with them. thanks
Never heard of them, could you let me know who they are please and a website address  ;)

Jon T.C.

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 05:06:38 pm »
I ahd some Nursing Homes with them, gave them up as the prices were poor. My opinion
Elite Cleaning Solutions

drakestar!

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 05:13:06 pm »
Never heard of them, could you let me know who they are please and a website address ;)
                  www.laddersfree.co.uk

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 05:19:56 pm »
prices are very poor for my liking

nat

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 05:23:20 pm »
it doesn't say anything on thier site in regards to supplying work? how does this work then?

Roy Harding

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 05:44:49 pm »
At one time you payed £100 per year then 3 counties you would cover. If work came up you would be offerd to tender, they put some on top. They go for the lowest price.

Why pay someone £100 per year then you do the work and they make monney on each clean.

I personnaly lost a contract to laddersfree and have been asked to go back.

Roy

Ravensford

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 08:53:21 am »
I joined but also found prices VERY low. I wasn't prepared to work for next to nothing & for them to get the cream off the top.

Only had a couple of enquiries.

They also wanted referrals to them, say for national contracts, where they would let you do the work in your area, pay you an annual 'commision' on the rest & farm out the work. Again, I assume, they would try & get it done for next to nothing, take their (sizeable?) cut & annual membership fees & manage that customer from there on.

Seems that they could have their cake & eat it.

If the quality of enquiries came in it might have been worth it but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, even if desperate for work.

These are just my views & experiences though, someone else might have a different opinion.