This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

m.b.s.

can anyone tell me
« on: October 29, 2007, 06:23:20 pm »
can any one tell me what plexi glass is and were i would find it thanks ???

xxmattyxx

Re: can anyone tell me
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 06:32:39 pm »

m.b.s.

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 07:28:42 pm »
http://diyplastics.com/perspexplexiglassprices.htm
thanks matty but i dont want to buy them i wanted to know were abouts on a building i would find these type of windows

mark dew

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 01:26:52 am »
conservatory roofs

Jon-scwindows

can anyone tell me something too...
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 02:13:03 pm »
Can anyone tell me whats the best way to use a di filter... or how they set up there?
i have a 300gpd Ro unit, pumping into a 1000 ltr ibc tank....
then i fill my 8 25ltr tanks into the vehicle for the trolley system.
where should i fit the di vessel ?

i could mount it on the trolley and have the pump suck from the tank, pump into the di vessel, and then to the poles... is that a good idea?
do the DI vessels need much pressure to go through them? i dont want to add unnecessary strain on the trolley pump, but if the water can flow through a di vessel quickly then that should be fine. i dont know really i wasnt going to use a di vessel as i have my ro unit, but i think i will need one.
can anyone recommend what size i should get with resin for around £100 - im not sure what size- i use 250 litres a day, with 25 ltr tanks.
thanks guys

Re: can anyone tell me something too...
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 05:01:14 pm »
Can anyone tell me whats the best way to use a di filter... or how they set up there?
i have a 300gpd Ro unit, pumping into a 1000 ltr ibc tank....
then i fill my 8 25ltr tanks into the vehicle for the trolley system.
where should i fit the di vessel ?

i could mount it on the trolley and have the pump suck from the tank, pump into the di vessel, and then to the poles... is that a good idea?
do the DI vessels need much pressure to go through them? i dont want to add unnecessary strain on the trolley pump, but if the water can flow through a di vessel quickly then that should be fine. i dont know really i wasnt going to use a di vessel as i have my ro unit, but i think i will need one.
can anyone recommend what size i should get with resin for around £100 - im not sure what size- i use 250 litres a day, with 25 ltr tanks.
thanks guys
put the di after the RO before it goes in your tank, that way you will have pure water in the tank, then just pump to where you need it

Jon-scwindows

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 05:19:40 pm »
ok that sounds better, roughly how long does the resin last for how many litres? say a full 25ltr vessel????????????

also how would i connect it up because the outlet from the RO is such a small thin plastic tube and dont the di vessels have normal garden hose connectors??????

thankyou

mark dew

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 07:16:16 pm »
ok that sounds better, roughly how long does the resin last for how many litres? say a full 25ltr vessel????????????

also how would i connect it up because the outlet from the RO is such a small thin plastic tube and dont the di vessels have normal garden hose connectors??????

thankyou

the water comes out of my ro at 7ppm. I bought a large sack of resin march 06 and still have half a sack left.
dunno about di fittings as mine had those john guest fittings anyway. try
ro-man.

http://www.ro-man.com

Jon-scwindows

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 07:49:08 pm »
ok, i see there are lots of fittings, 3/8'' to normal...
looks good at ROMAN i think i will get a DI from there, i guess i will need a booster pump too...