This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cvdewsbury

30 foot power pole
« on: September 27, 2007, 05:40:20 pm »
i use the above mentioned pole from omnipole which i use on commercial jobs ....im looking to buy something to do some dorma bungalows with probabley 18/ foot....question which pole  do you lads recomend to use for lightness and easy to use etc...

Paul Coleman

Re: 30 foot power pole
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 05:58:33 pm »
i use the above mentioned pole from omnipole which i use on commercial jobs ....im looking to buy something to do some dorma bungalows with probabley 18/ foot....question which pole  do you lads recomend to use for lightness and easy to use etc...

Personally I use an 18 ft Extender pole for nearly all my 1st floor work.  It's fibre glass but quite light.  Sometimes you can feel small splinters in your hands as it wears though.  I've not been unduly troubled by them but some people suffer more from them.  I suppose using gloves would prevent it.

Stevie G

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 06:17:30 pm »
17ft extel. cheap light and fits in the back of the van.

Majestic

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 10:58:34 pm »
Why dont you just take out the sections you dont need

cvdewsbury

Re: 30 foot power pole john garnett
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 06:41:43 pm »
Why dont you just take out the sections you dont need

0ne on front one at back....was going to use my existing one as it was touching 4oo quid just need another one which will do the job but no idea what to buy