This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Alex Wingrove

Ro Help Pics
« on: September 27, 2007, 04:33:53 pm »
whats what is the green pure or the blue i cant figure out which is which when im adding my upgrade thing

Thanks

Alex Wingrove

Re: Ro Help Pics
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 04:43:10 pm »
come on just a quick answer please im waiting to go a fi it up

MNWC

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 05:03:51 pm »
I think  the green is waste blue is pure and red is tap water going in.

Just to be sure though run a bit of each  off and test it with a handheld TDS..

Marcus..

easy

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 05:47:28 pm »
Hi Alex,

Red is your feed water supply from the tap,
Green is your waste water,
Blue is your product water,into to your water container.

Hopes this help you.I have the manual here,will scan it one day into PDF format and upload it to the downloads section.
Cheers,    Tony.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 05:56:05 pm »
Hi Alex,

Red is your feed water supply from the tap,
Green is your waste water,
Blue is your product water,into to your water container.

Hopes this help you.I have the manual here,will scan it one day into PDF format and upload it to the downloads section.
Cheers,    Tony.

Correct.  It does actually say so at the bottom of the diagram.

Alex.  If you are having trouble making pure water, I could let you have some as a stopgap.  No charge of course.

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 07:06:10 pm »
thanks guys it is what i thought i couldn't make out what it said at the bottom though

no problem making the water i bought  a 100gpd upgrade and stumbled upon some problems namely my ro wasn't set up how it should be had a hidden stash on resin that i didn't know about so im one filter down atm and had to do some re routing to make it correct as in the diagram

thanks for the offer much appreciated if i ever get stuck ill get in contact

Thanks

colley614

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 07:16:18 pm »
I was trying to work that out when I set my RO up then I put my blue pipe into the waste pipe until the TDS hit 000. I went to work and showed my wife how to use the TDS meter and asked her when the Tds hit 000 to connect the blue into the IBC ( Without using the big words.) Anyway when I got in 8 hours later the blue was still in the waste so I asked why. She was only checking the water coming in to the RO and not the one I'd shown her going out!

Still the poor girl did try  ;D

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 08:28:17 pm »
thanks guys it is what i thought i couldn't make out what it said at the bottom though

no problem making the water i bought  a 100gpd upgrade and stumbled upon some problems namely my ro wasn't set up how it should be had a hidden stash on resin that i didn't know about so im one filter down atm and had to do some re routing to make it correct as in the diagram

thanks for the offer much appreciated if i ever get stuck ill get in contact

Thanks

Alex yours wouldn't have been set up wrong just differently.  The set up in the diagram has the waste from each membrane feeding the next membrane.  Or you can have the tap water going equally into each membrane.  I prefer the second way as the membranes all need changed at the same time.  The way in the diagram uses less connectors though.

Peter