This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

eddie d

franchise funny old game
« on: September 07, 2007, 09:25:57 pm »
a friend of mine has now got 2 franchisees on board and is taking 15% for the pleasure of telling them
 how to clean windows ;D
this seems crazy to me to be honest ..but what the hell .

im concidering joining this bandwagon .after 20 years im sure ive learnt a thing or two . ;D

Re: franchise funny old game
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 09:34:32 pm »
a friend of mine has now got 2 franchisees on board and is taking 15% for the pleasure of telling them
 how to clean windows ;D
this seems crazy to me to be honest ..but what the hell .

im concidering joining this bandwagon .after 20 years im sure ive learnt a thing or two . ;D
i knew i missed something off my list  ;D

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 09:36:47 pm »
I think you'll find your 'friend' isn't teaching them to clean windows at all. He's teaching them how to run a succesfull window cleaning business.
This includes getting and retaining customers, marketing, pricing, best practice in all areas, and the best and most value for money equipment.

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 09:41:42 pm »
I think you'll find your 'friend' isn't teaching them to clean windows at all. He's teaching them how to run a succesfull window cleaning business.
This includes getting and retaining customers, marketing, pricing, best practice in all areas, and the best and most value for money equipment.
i defo have to think about that, another idea and thats VG you help me without even trying  ;)

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 09:47:45 pm »
You should never hve let them write you out of Eastenders. 100k a year for playing yourself, now look at you!
Still, on what are they doing now that bloke who used to be on Emerdale flogs kitchens.

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 09:54:17 pm »
You should never hve let them write you out of Eastenders. 100k a year for playing yourself, now look at you!
Still, on what are they doing now that bloke who used to be on Emerdale flogs kitchens.
That was my brother, always had a better head for making money than him lol. Will say though never tried flogging kitchens but did get 70% off when i bought one 2 months ago they did try and sell me heh had them running round in circles and going back on everything till i got the deal i wanted, so maybe I should do that to, if only i could clone myself but add an english degree i would be sorted  ;D

eddie d

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 10:23:59 pm »
vg /i know theres a little more to it than cleaning windows but not much.

i can cover 200/300 per day cleaning .so all i need to do is show people how to achieve this and job done .thankyou very much .
its not that hard .
clean 20 houses a day and charge 12/15 per house , be polite to your customers ,and success.