This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tacky

national window cleaning register
« on: September 07, 2007, 09:13:19 pm »
hi guys do anybody know anything about them . they phoned me today with a promise of at least 17 phone calls a month .from commercial work n put a web site on computer .for me .for a fee of 230 a year .seems to good .  yes or no   thanks all .tacky in yakki da land .

NWH

Re: national window cleaning register
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 09:16:43 pm »
There was a scam going around like this,be aware.

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 09:17:16 pm »
lol
heard it all now, if you want to go online call me i can design a site and do marketing on it free once i design it, I dont rip people off, I dont say you will get 17 calls a month, and no company can say this and deliver it. and £230 a year is way over the top.

Now some more people will see why I am doing what I am......  ;)

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 09:18:25 pm »
Avoid.

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 09:26:20 pm »
You are a trier WW.
What's your other biz?

mark dew

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 09:28:20 pm »
17 calls a month is almost 1 lead every working day. Sounds great!! ;)

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 09:33:40 pm »
You are a trier WW.
What's your other biz?
VG hello again me old m8, I would tell you but you might tell everyone so i better not say i have a window cleaning company as well as a website design company for window cleaners  ;)

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 09:43:36 pm »
I mean't the one that involved import duty.

I still think window washers is a good name and can't believe you had the presience to buy it. Mike's spic and span is pretty good too, and does of course cover more aspects.

I think it'll be like this site though, carried by window cleaners, and very little other activity. Good opp missed, and you could have dusted him for a few bob too.

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 09:46:47 pm »

I still think window washers is a good name and can't believe you had the presience to buy it. Mike's spic and span is pretty good too, and does of course cover more aspects.

I think it'll be like this site though, carried by window cleaners, and very little other activity. Good opp missed, and you could have dusted him for a few bob too.
I have alot more than just windowwashers.co.uk domain names registered my man
and have many many ideas that will come into pratice.

if you meant dusting for a few bob in reagrds to me selling one of the names I have, I would not sell them, lease maybe  ;)

Not sure what sure what you mean by import one, have an info one.

tacky

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 10:26:27 pm »
thanks for the feedback .everybody .its so easy for us newbies on computers .n people phoning us to get ripped off .nice to have good advice

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 10:32:35 pm »
thanks for the feedback .everybody .its so easy for us newbies on computers .n people phoning us to get ripped off .nice to have good advice
annoys the hell out of me people ripping people off even more if the person does not know anything about it, if you want a website i do them no sales pitch, if you dont use me and you want any advice before you use others your welcome to give me a call 01234 870 225 or 07788732789 i am always willing to help and i dont charge for it.

DASERVICES

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2007, 11:30:15 pm »
What you will probably find is they have previously traded under a different name then abort that project and start a new one. Thwy then get to the top of the search engie, give you a ring and then try and sell you the product, Once they have made enough money then they abandon the iste and start a new one.

Reason for this I am seeing a lot of duplicate sites under a different trading names on the net.

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 11:49:30 pm »
What you will probably find is they have previously traded under a different name then abort that project and start a new one. Thwy then get to the top of the search engie, give you a ring and then try and sell you the product, Once they have made enough money then they abandon the iste and start a new one.

Reason for this I am seeing a lot of duplicate sites under a different trading names on the net.
DA dup sites are not always dodgy m8  ;)

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2007, 12:36:30 am »

you would be proud of me for the names i have just registered  ;D I even surprised myself on these names i cant work out why they have not be registered already............. ::)