This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Captain Scarlet

ALEX GARDINER - SUPERLITES 2 - NEW BRUSH INCUDED??
« on: September 01, 2007, 02:36:20 pm »
Hi Alex, I have been looking at your site and you state that the brush with the pole is 230g

The superlight brush weighs an incredible 230g and only 360g with gooseneck attached which means less weight at your full extension, equaling less strain.

so are the new poles coming with the old superlite ASDA brush which weighs 230g, instead of your newely designed brush?

Also will have any pictures or videos of the new pole soon? thanks, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Alex Gardiner

Re: ALEX GARDINER - SUPERLITES 2 - NEW BRUSH INCUDED??
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 02:41:50 pm »
That will be the Bentley brush you mean.  The new Super-Lite2 will be supplied with the Bentley brush as standard.  As soon as the new Super-Lite brush comes out, we will be offering it as an option on the Super-Lite package.  (We will still be selling the Bentley brush as some people prefer a flocked option).

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 02:44:34 pm »
oh shame! so when will the new brushes be out and what price will they be? Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 02:48:34 pm »
When they are ready.  The price will be comparable to our Vikan range of brushes.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 02:51:03 pm »
I'm not too keen of flocked brushes myself! they dont seem to have enough scrubbing power, they just seem to rub instead of scrub! Luke

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 03:23:48 pm »
the poles will probably far outweigh my opinion of the brush so I will have to make do with it until the new one comes out!