This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Gardiners new microbore
« on: August 30, 2007, 11:58:52 pm »
I've been reading on here about it & was not all that fussed as i thought the microbore i was using was great so i wasn't going to order.

Well Dudekek came down the other dad so i had a look & was well impressed so i ordered some & it turned up yesterday. My comparison is as follows:

My old microbore: In the cold it's abit stiff which was abit of a pain in winter. In the sun i thought it got abit soft, also when winding in when cold could twist but compared to Tricoflex it was fantastic. Also if twisted it would not lay completly flat.

Gardiners microbore: WOW, first thing this morning was well chilly, it was supple but not floppy, even when warmed up i didn't notice it getting softer. The best bit was it layed perfectly flat from the first time i pulled it out to the last & wound in perfect every time.

Worth every penny & worth getting. Cheers Alex, the microbore you came up with is perfect.  ;D

Macc

Alex Gardiner

Re: Gardiners new microbore
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 09:45:40 am »
I'm pleased you like it. It's what we use.

DASERVICES

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 09:56:25 am »
Alex what's the difference with the old microbore , showing a couple of fellow window cleaners this weekend my system as they are going to invest in wfp.

Funny though I can remember not so long ago they said they would never buy wfp ;D

From being just myself there must be around 10 users now in the area.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 10:00:28 am »
Hi D A Services

It's very similar to what we were selling six months ago (which we rated as the best microbore) but if anything it has slightly better flexibility properties and we can supply it a lot cheaper.

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 05:55:54 pm »
I'm pleased you like it. It's what we use.

I cant see how you can improve it.  ;D

I also noticed that my flow rate is better.

Alex what's the difference with the old microbore ,

How supple it is in the cold, alwats lays flat, in the sun it doesn't go soft & wind up perfect.
I'm well impressed with it. You wont be dissapointed.

Macc

jampot

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 06:03:11 pm »
hi macc have you got the direct link for the site im after hose cheeers  mate    ;D

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 06:08:56 pm »
hi macc have you got the direct link for the site im after hose cheeers  mate    ;D

It's at the bottom of Alex Gardiner's post.  ;D

Macc

jampot

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 06:09:43 pm »
cheers mate

dudek

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 08:29:43 pm »
Yeah,

This stuff is great but for one thing !

I keep getting kinks now after a months use, i try to wind up very neatly every time but you know what its like when you just want to get on to the next job!

Any solutions ???

Dudek

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 11:30:31 am »
I'm in the market for some microbore and a reel for the van,... what kind of price is this new stuff? Do forum members get a discount?  ;) ;)
I'm guessing shipping to Ireland will be pricey as always?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2007, 12:28:59 pm »
HI Nathanael,

Ring and speak to Kirsty in the office for exact shipping prices to Ireland. (01726 61143). Discount!!! I think that we are by far the cheapest in the UK as it is. :)