This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

d s windowcleaning

a mate of mine wants to sell whats it worth 2nd hand
« on: August 29, 2007, 08:33:03 pm »
a mate of mine recently started wfp but now wants to go back trad , think hes only just done ihis 2nd clean using wfp but he dont like it . so hes wanting to sell up . can i have some honest answers on what you reckon would be a good price i would esstimate hes done 4000ltrs through his ro unit .            1. 300 gpd ro unit          2 . booster pump     3. static tank  4 . 18ft universal pole  4. 60mtrs of mini bore hose on a reel  5.  1 di vesel  6 1  95psi flojet pump  7 all hoselock fittings  7 set of new filters for ro unit 8. 175 ltr mobile tank 9. 8 x 25 ltr cans this is enough to start any one up wfp but whats it worth
where theres muck theres money

NWH

Re: a mate of mine wants to sell whats it worth 2nd hand
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 08:39:34 pm »
He must either be mad or not using the right poles by the sounds of it,go back full time trad.No Thank`s. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 08:43:05 pm »
what an idiot, hes not give it time and hes using it wrong, why dont you show him how to do it right instead, it might not make you a profit but it might help him earn more in the future, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 08:43:38 pm »
thats what i told him hes got the same set up as me but i have 200gpd ro & i luv it no more ladders for me ive nearly done 12 months now & wont go back to ladders  ;D

neil100

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 08:51:15 pm »
Tell your mate to give it more time, I hated wfp for 3 months, I thought what a waste of money, If someone had come along and made me a cash offer for my gear I would have sold it.

It would of been the biggest mistake I had made in w/cleaning if I had sold it. Anyone investing in wfp have to give it at least 6 months before they consider selling their stuff.

If he sells it I hope he gets a pittance for it as he does not deserve a decent price for it. Good luck to the buyer.

Nel

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 08:52:10 pm »
luke i offered only last week to go with him . im not bothered about the profit . where i work theres   only me wfp & the more that use it in this area the more it gets seen there fore the more people who want wfp . but he dont take me up on the offers .

NWH

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 08:59:17 pm »
Dave everybody in your area having WFP is not what you want,as soon as everyone gets to know what it can do they`ll all want you and you`ll be able to charge for it.At the moment your the one that can do those 3rd floor window`s with ease,if everyones got one you`ll be 10 a penny and things will become more competitive for you,before i went round saying to other wcs how good it was i was fully fledged with it and had my preffered area boxed off,be nice but not to nice. :o :o :o :o :o :o

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 09:19:11 pm »
understand what your saying nhw  but until where i work wfp becomes more common then its not looking like a good thing as im the only 1 . dont get me wrong i pick plenty of work up and good work at that but dont you think out of 10 cleaners in 1 area & only 1 using a pole its a bit hard  . if theres two it opens peoples eyes . cant really see other cleaners around here going wfp they just want beer or drug money & not to make a living .

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 07:56:18 pm »
cant no one help & let me no what price this is worth . he wont change his mind & hes starting back trad .

Stevie G

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 08:30:04 pm »
dave youll find all that stuff on ebay. total it all up then make him an offer.

an offer he cant refuse 8)

gmcs

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2007, 07:29:31 am »
Dave get your mte to give me a call I would like pole - booster pump and pump along with mini bore

Gary GMCS
07850-281000

busted

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2007, 08:40:53 am »
hi
   if you are still interested in selling some of your  WFP stuff please give me a ring  07909 560 565

many thanks david

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2007, 08:57:30 am »
gmcs & busted will pass your numbers on to him today . the lads called barry who will phone .

dai

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2007, 08:39:47 pm »
I think 60% of what he paid for it would be a fair price. Dai