Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

fenscouse

Re: accounts book. banking.
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2007, 03:35:12 pm »
do you have to keep records of every house you cleaned and how much you were paid every day? an example:

1 abc drive £10
2 abc drive £15
3 Abc drive £10

total for day £35

and do this every day then add all of them together to get a weekly total. And also whther you were paid cash or cheque?

or can you just record how much you earnt without giving the details of the houses you cleaned? An example:

day 1- £35 day2-£40 day 3-£20  weekly total= £95

and then add your expenses for the week.

cheers 4 ur replies

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2007, 10:45:55 pm »
do you have to keep records of every house you cleaned and how much you were paid every day? an example:

1 abc drive £10
2 abc drive £15
3 Abc drive £10

total for day £35

and do this every day then add all of them together to get a weekly total. And also whther you were paid cash or cheque?

or can you just record how much you earnt without giving the details of the houses you cleaned? An example:

cheers 4 ur replies

I keep weekly accounts, enough info but not too much. I was told by the Tax Office monthly totals is not enough but i would not keep daily info as the info  would become like big brother.

Macc

Paul Coleman

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2007, 05:45:12 am »

1 abc drive £10
2 abc drive £15
3 Abc drive £10

total for day £35

cheers 4 ur replies

I keep details of every transaction on my spreadsheet.  I find it quite easy due to doing repeat work because I can often just copy and paste much of it from one area of the sheet to another.  I believe that the IR ask for individual transaction records to be kept but if they are happy with less than so be it.
My accountant is only interested in me keeping a daily record and the total though I find that keeping individual records helps me anyway - especially if there is a customer enquiry.

Wrekin C S

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2007, 12:25:44 pm »
Any1 got links to these programs please?

Cheers
Andy ;)

geefree

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2007, 06:24:40 pm »