Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

SonOfFormby

probs with cleaning spot website
« on: August 26, 2007, 07:10:40 pm »
Is anyone having having probs accessing the cleaningspot.co.uk website.I made 1 enquiry and 1 purchase,and am now getting a 'this account has been suspended' message and please contact billing/support dept asap when trying to access site?????

Lee

DASERVICES

Re: probs with cleaning spot website
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 07:23:41 pm »

williamx

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 07:52:23 pm »
Is anyone having having probs accessing the cleaningspot.co.uk website.I made 1 enquiry and 1 purchase,and am now getting a 'this account has been suspended' message and please contact billing/support dept asap when trying to access site?????

Lee

Lee have you recieved you goods?

I would be wary about this message as it could be from hackers who want you to go to their site so they can get credit card details off you.

SonOfFormby

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 07:54:06 pm »

Lee

Lee have you recieved you goods?

I would be wary about this message as it could be from hackers who want you to go to their site so they can get credit card details off you.

Goods recieved last week.Just cant enter site.

williamx

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 08:01:14 pm »
It looks like its web service is off line, this can often happen, it might be maintance or upgrades, try phoning them in the morning.