This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dai

Re: felt sorry for the old man
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2007, 05:38:26 pm »
Good one Dave, As someone who starts drawing his pension next month I can appreciate the gesture. I switched to WFP 2 years ago and love it.
Many have said, "I hope I'm not still cleaning windows at 65". I tell them I hope I still am when I'm 120. My main ambition in life, is to get laid on my hundredth birthday.
I am not about to let some numbers on my birth certificate stop me doing what I want. Ill health may, Age never. I have even been thinking about a new van. Dai

Pat Purcell

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2007, 05:44:03 pm »
Jesus,Dai, I hope you get laid before then :o ;D
Boston USA    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Cork Ireland

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2007, 12:26:08 am »
Nice one mate, your a top bloke.  ;D

I feel for our oldies, they went through the war & rebuilt this country for us so i respect them. If it was not for them we would be Nazies now, remembering the Frog wimps that would not stand up to them either & still to this day them wimps side with them.

Our Scottish government & unelected PM wont stand up for us & completley dump on our oldies all the time.

Macc

I doubt that this chap would have known much about the war at 68!!  ;D
There is also a few racist comments in this post!!! >:( and I'm not standing up for the French but they didn't have the advantage of being an Island surrounded by sea!! ;)

What's racist Hedgehog  ???

Our government are made up mainly of Scotts, FACT.

The french have always been wimps & jumped to in to save themselves, dont you know history. They also do anything that is against the UK, we saved their butts 60 odd years ago & now they side with the Germans to stripp us of our Soventy to give it to the EU.

I see nothing in my comments as racist rather standing up for my country. Very soon that will be a criminal offence the way things are going.

groundhog

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2007, 12:34:04 am »
I see nothing in my comments as racist rather standing up for my country.

OK whatever you say Cacc, your always right aren't you!! ;) and long live the BNP!

groundhog

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2007, 12:43:16 am »
Good one Dave, As someone who starts drawing his pension next month I can appreciate the gesture. I switched to WFP 2 years ago and love it.
Many have said, "I hope I'm not still cleaning windows at 65". I tell them I hope I still am when I'm 120. My main ambition in life, is to get laid on my hundredth birthday.
I am not about to let some numbers on my birth certificate stop me doing what I want. Ill health may, Age never. I have even been thinking about a new van. Dai
Good on yer Dai!! I think if you look after yourself and have the right attitude to life 65 is still young!! as I said before my Dad is 74 and works full time as a builder, he also still plays cricket for a local village side and reguarly opens the bowling!! If some young wippersnapper came along and tried to help him do his work, I think he would be offended and tell them to clear off!! ;D

jouk45

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2007, 12:55:33 am »
nice one dave, lets hope you have not re kindled his fire, give it a few weeks, and you might see him with a superlite pole and bentley brush, plus a shurflo backpack,  to think by the time we get to our sixtys, all the wfp equipment will be so light and convienient, just think we can all work until we are 80 years old  ;D ;D ps did you give him the link to this form  ;D bet you did, lol

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2007, 12:56:37 am »

OK whatever you say Cacc, your always right aren't you!! ;) and long live the BNP!

Your learning, that's twice in one week, well done Hedgehog  ;D

groundhog

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2007, 09:07:25 am »

So I was right that you do support the BNP then eh Cacc? :o

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2007, 03:22:18 pm »

So I was right that you do support the BNP then eh Cacc? :o

No mate, wrong. If i was to vote it would be Conservative, but i dont cause they are all the same, saying the same thing but not fullfilling what they say.

BNP, alot of their ideas are good but then their racist views are loads too far. I dont aggree with all this sucking up to minorities, cant say this or do that cause it might offend is over the top. their idea the Uk should be white is a joke, many British are not white & that's a fact, equal rights would solve many of our probs but that is not going to happen. Can you blame all these immigrants wanting to come here for a better life, no way but immigration needs to be controled & if they break the rules throw them out.

Rant over  ::)

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2007, 04:31:03 pm »
Good on you Dai,

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2007, 05:36:20 pm »
met up with the old man (keith) last night as arsnged . couldnt belive the amount of work hes put my way . the old man (keith ) said to me he had been on the look out for someone like myself . who as got respect for others & who are willing to help others . said he had been on the look out for someone who looked like they enjoy what there doing (i luv it ) & who would continue for years to come before he would let is round go & have i dropped on by being kind . ;D
where theres muck theres money

groundhog

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2007, 06:08:27 pm »
I wouldn't want his work if he only charges £1.50 a house!! :o

Robert Parry

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2007, 06:12:02 pm »
Top bloke!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Rob
A world of difference....

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2007, 06:32:45 pm »
groundhog i didnt no when i put this post on that the houses he was charing £1.50 were all is family.  hes just wanting to top up is pension was what he told me . turns out keith was topping up his pension by quite a bit .  ;D  i didnt want anything for helping out a old man . he told me who as been looking for someone like me so he could enjoy retirement . he told me quite a lot of storys about his 40 years of window cleaning & it was a plesure to sit & listen to them . so what turned out as me helping out as now turned into something good .

groundhog

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2007, 06:45:35 pm »
£1.50 is expensive for family!! I do my Mum's for free!!!  ;)

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2007, 05:59:55 pm »
i do my mums for free . but youve got to draw the line some where . what about broters & sisters aunts & uncles . do you do them for free i dont but i do them cheaper .

jeff1

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2007, 06:03:00 pm »
I do all three of my daughters houses free, I can't charge my family, but they have to fit into my plans and understand it.

Kwackers

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2007, 06:05:58 pm »
i do my mums for free . but youve got to draw the line some where . what about broters & sisters aunts & uncles . do you do them for free i dont but i do them cheaper .

Yeh puts you in an arkward position as always.

I used to sell retail and always used to give a selected few products at exactly what i paid for them, so i'd make nothing, but only because i knew they were actively pushing business my way.

You have a mortgage to pay, so is it them that should be paying you full to help you out, or you that should be giving the discount?

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2007, 06:08:20 pm »
i would but when you have such a big family it takes me a day to get round them all . thats why i do them cheaper . as all my family live in the same area i cant just do them to fit in they drop into my round for that day .

groundhog

Re: felt sorry for the old man New
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2007, 09:50:13 pm »
I'd rather do them for free than charge something silly like £1.50 :o