This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Feen

Re: rain
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2007, 06:32:18 pm »
cvdewsbury, Aahh you're from Yorkshire. That's an explanation then is it ??? ???
Feen

Neil271052

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2007, 10:26:12 am »
I won't clean in the rain for the simple fact the customers don't like it.

I like to keep them happy. :)
Cheers,
Neil

cvdewsbury

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2007, 11:07:47 am »
cvdewsbury, Aahh you're from Yorkshire. That's an explanation then is it ??? ???

what i was saying if you follow the thread is ..with trad window cleaning. how can you edge around correctly in the bouncing down rain? I directed this question to lads who had done traditional window cleaning as i thought the lads who had only ever used wfp were not qualified to comment on it..as on a previous thread on cleaning the inside of windows on a conny/reidential home  at least 5 posters didn,t know how to clean the window to a decent standard.

simbo

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2007, 09:09:25 pm »
 like it or not, the customer is always right and that goes for large and small business, customer comes first even if we know its all bo*****ks.
very frustrating i know when weather bad but charge enough and you should cope and if customers ask why the price is high you can blame the weather for all your lost earnings
simbo