This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Wrekin C S

Prices
« on: August 23, 2007, 08:10:05 am »
Am I charging the right amount?

Houses £1 per window
Patio Doors £2

What do you guys charge?

Thanks
Andy

groundhog

Re: Prices
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 08:17:08 am »
That sounds about right Andy, although I have different prices for the various sizes and types of windows ie for a very small window I may only charge 50p but for a large window or standard georgian I would charge £2 or more, a large bay window would probably be at least £3.  :)

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 08:17:50 am »
i do £1.50 per window, top and bottom, i can move at a comfortable rate that way

groundhog

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 08:23:38 am »
Why have a standard rate per window? surely it is better to charge more for larger windows and less for smaller!

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 08:25:52 am »
£1 a window's ok.
That's near enough what I charge, so how come you say you charge twice as much as me?  ???

£2 for patio doors is steep though, they don't really take any longer.

groundhog

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 08:30:35 am »
Why should I charge the same as you Squealer? I set my own charges and my customers are more than happy to pay them as I price high enough to do a high quality job!
£1 is ok, but if a window is twice the size of a standard window then I charge double for it, makes sense to me!! ;)

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 08:39:21 am »
Why should I charge the same as you Squealer?
But you've just admitted you do, Bushpig.

You rave on about £50+ per hour. but you ask roughly the same per window as me.
You must be rushing through them slapdash. ;)

groundhog

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 08:49:17 am »
Perhaps your just slow Squealer!!! ;D Anyway I don't charge the same as you as I only charge £1 for an average sized window 3' x 3', any bigger than that and I charge accordingly ie double that size then double the price £2 ect ect, and a patio door is deffinatly  at least £2.
Anyway thats enough of this pointless arguement I'm off to work, the sun is shining and I have got a £120 customer waiting for me, that should take me until at least 11 am  ;D
Have a good day Squealer!!!!  ;)

LSB

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 04:45:23 pm »
i dont now ( and never have ) charged per window ,
i charge per house / front only .
bigger houses i charge proportionally more ,

Richy L

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 07:17:47 pm »
i charge £1 per ladder move. And the same price for the same amount of windows on the ground floor.
Then i might add a couple of quid or drop a couple of quid based on the ease of cleaning