Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Majestic

Re: If custies not home?
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2007, 05:28:13 pm »
Nathanael

I've got a good one Andy. PM me your e-mail and I'll send it on to you.
Why cant you post it for others to see.

All new customers are told that I dont collect, if they want there windows cleaned they have a choice of the following options

Leave payment in a aranged place around the back of there property.
Paypal
Sae.
No collecting for me ,its  unpaid work as far as I am concerned

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2007, 09:44:17 pm »
Just sent it John. If only we could upload .doc files here!!! Mods take note!!! Can it be made possible???

Majestic

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2007, 09:57:49 pm »
There is a section for uploading documents

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?board=11.0

We've been asked on numerous occasions to provide an area for people to share documents.

Please feel feel to use this area to upload relevent images and pdf documents that others may use.

If you wish to upload any other type of document (a Microsoft Word document for example) please email it to admin@cleanitup.co.uk where it will be converted to pdf for others to use.

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2007, 08:51:02 am »
But only .jpg .gif and .pdf files are allowed? No word or excel files?

SparklingWC

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2007, 08:52:55 am »
why not just print screen it and save it as an image file and upload it for us to see.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2007, 08:59:05 am »
Just sent it John. If only we could upload .doc files here!!! Mods take note!!! Can it be made possible???

.Doc files can contain macro viruses so I imagine that is why they are not allowed.  In fact, I have my computer set up to open .doc files with Wordpad rather than Word in order to avoid the risk.  Not everyone will be aware of the risk though.  It is quite easy to set up a bit of web space, upload a file to it, and post the link here though.

Majestic

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2007, 02:32:28 pm »
[If you wish to upload any other type of document (a Microsoft Word document for example) please email it to admin@cleanitup.co.uk where it will be converted to pdf for others to use./quote]

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2007, 03:04:47 pm »
I understand that John,.. but a PDF is much harder for someone else to edit/change to suit their needs, so I like to stick with the original Microsoft office file type. I'll stick with e-mailing for now!

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2007, 08:23:43 pm »
Hows this , it does the job for me