This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

easy clean

tucker poles
« on: August 22, 2007, 10:23:36 pm »
does anybody use these poles?

what are your views on these?

where's the best place to buy them from?

many thanks  jon

brett walker

Re: tucker poles
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 10:34:40 pm »
I know of 2 forum members who use the tucker pole, macc and gaza i have have used gaza's and im very impressed and the brush heads are excellent.  The jets are a bit big though

You can get them from tucker pole aquafactors, im sure someone will put the website up for you because im not sure of it

Brett :)

brett walker

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 11:36:09 pm »
hi easy clean

im not sure about the jets maybe you could get some inserts someone else may be able to advise you better on this, yes the poles are very light and built to last

Brett

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 11:41:59 pm »
does anybody use these poles?

what are your views on these?

where's the best place to buy them from?

many thanks  jon

Hi Easy.

As Brett said i run Tucker & the poles are great. My poles & brushes are 2 years old in November & are still like new, basically the are bullit proof. Good range of poles & the mini pole is superb.

Their brushes in my opinion are the best, double trim are spot on. Still more or less like new.

The jets are easy to be made smaller by lining them. A post not long ago was on about this i will try to find it.

This comany is in America but loads cheaper.  www.colkercompany.com

Macc

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 11:45:50 pm »
hi easy clean

im not sure about the jets maybe you could get some inserts someone else may be able to advise you better on this, yes the poles are very light and built to last

Brett

If you get some Tucker Poles if you post me a couple of nuts that fix the brush on i will line them for you & post back. It's well easy & once you have seen how they are done you will sort any others you need in 10 mins.

Where are you mate?

Macc

Count Phil

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 07:57:18 am »
I have one. Its ok. The brush is the best you will ever use. However, at that height I would strongly recommend a hybrid or carbon fibre. The tucker will set you back alot and a carbon pole will be many times lighter and more rigid. I'm not knocking the tucker, but if you haven't used a light carbon pole try one, the weight is a major factor.

My tucker is reserved for first cleans, its a 25ft reach. The brush is amazing and wish it fitted standard poles. The pole is tough, but a nice light pole is better. Have a look at the extel hybrid. For alot less you'll get a very light, much more rigid pole. (and its cold when wet or in cold weather)

Maybe work out an adapter for a tucker brush.....

aztec

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 11:43:08 am »
blimey macc theres an offer you cant refuse, he wants to see your pole!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 06:43:49 pm »
rumour is it's quite big, wanted to see for myself ;D ;D ;D ;D

Loose the "quite" & your right.  ;D

blimey macc theres an offer you cant refuse, he wants to see your pole!!!!!

:o :o Only females.  ;)

Easy, all my work is local to me but if you want to have a look you can come over.

As P Bowen points out they are not the lightest but they are not over the top. For me i will run Tucker as they are built to last. A mate of mine runs Tucker & he employs & most of his poles are 5 years old, another member on here told me he knows someone who is a sole trrader & his poles are 7 years old, so the quality says it all.

Macc

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 08:02:58 pm »
you say that they're not the lightest, but they must be lighter than my powerpole 36ft

I'm happy wth the weight.

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 08:14:40 pm »
I dont think they are heavey but to be honest i think my poles are the biz
so i will stick with them.