This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rugby

Re: ripped off
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2007, 04:56:14 pm »
window cleaning wearhouse must be the best,they are in gods own country,WALES  ;D

*foxman

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2007, 07:52:06 pm »
my main gripe with window cleaning warehouse is why is the catalogue dearer than the website, it seems like a conspiracy to charge window cleaners without a computer more than those with. Very sneaky

Dave, have you actually been a Window cleaning Warehouse customer? Sorry for being cynical, but your first 3 posts come across a little suspicious. Forgive me if this is not the case, but we've come across it before - pretend people posting a handful of negative comments then disappearing....

As for web prices, you should have a go at pretty much every high street retailer (Currys, PC world, etc) for doing web only offers. It's the nature of the market as times move on.

Good thing is you've found better suppliers so this shouldn't be of concern to you any more.

;)

brightnclean

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2007, 08:23:05 pm »
my main gripe with window cleaning warehouse is why is the catalogue dearer than the website, it seems like a conspiracy to charge window cleaners without a computer more than those with. Very sneaky

Dave, have you actually been a Window cleaning Warehouse customer? Sorry for being cynical, but your first 3 posts come across a little suspicious. Forgive me if this is not the case, but we've come across it before - pretend people posting a handful of negative comments then disappearing....

As for web prices, you should have a go at pretty much every high street retailer (Currys, PC world, etc) for doing web only offers. It's the nature of the market as times move on.

Good thing is you've found better suppliers so this shouldn't be of concern to you any more.

;)

LOL  ;D

Nice reply Foxman!

Funny how a "Newbie" butts into this thread eh?

Well done on the new catalogue by the way. I can see a lot of work and £££'s went into it.

magic1

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 09:29:05 pm »
I use window cleaning warehouse. Find the boys very helpful. When i first ventured into wfp always on the phone asking advice on one thing or other.

My prices go up. Why would i expect others not to. If i wasn't happy I'd go else where. Its about good service too. Would you eat in a crap restaurant just cause the food is cheap?? 

Davew

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 10:29:11 pm »
Scrim city fine for trad gear - good service.
Also used Pure Reflection - very small company - windowcleaning family, I had no problems with them either although their site says they are under new management. Cornish people living in Wilts. Nothing wrong with Cornish eh Alex. ;)

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 11:04:58 pm »
would just like to say i have not in any way slagged wcw off i was just making a point about the price changes from last year to this . i no that wcw have to be supplied & need to make a profit .
where theres muck theres money