This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

m.b.s.

how do you
« on: August 20, 2007, 09:16:22 pm »
how do you get contracts like schools also what licences do you need and insurances

m.b.s.

Re: how do you
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 09:25:17 pm »
comon guys please very intrested in getting in the commercial field

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 09:26:20 pm »
oh you want my help after you stole my atavar?

m.b.s.

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 09:29:02 pm »
got mine from jouk 45 have a look at the post  saying jouk 45 near bottom of page easy clean have not nicked it

m.b.s.

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 09:40:52 pm »
no response easy clean

Majestic

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 09:57:56 pm »
We do 3 schools, all 3 have contacted us.
You could  phone the school of your choice and ask if they have a window cleaner, then ask for the name of the person who deals with the window cleaning budget.Then contact him / her and ask  if you could give them a free quote.
Some schools want 5m public liability others want more .

m.b.s.

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 09:59:49 pm »
cheers john sorry couldent make it today  but verry buissy try to make it before you go

Majestic

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 10:00:24 pm »
We had gone by 12.30

m.b.s.

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 10:02:20 pm »
so i seen by your post hope its all fixed now what is the easiest way to get into commerciel work i do a lot of shop fronts but nothing like offices schools ectect

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 10:16:38 pm »
No reply to? well ask jouk who he took the pic from anyway im only joking its flattering.

Ok schools well you have to remember most schools will have a budget set for the year by the county council thats who you would need to see.You will need the following

at least 5 million public liability insurance and aslo provide a risk assessment and method statement.You could try sending the schools a letter but they will pass it on to the council or the education authority.If you go past schools etc and think "hey dirty windows" probably not at all just they only have cleaned once a year because of the budget that they have been given but what have you got to loose.Oh and expect payment about 3 months later most dont or cant pay within that time.

m.b.s.

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 10:29:29 pm »
thanks not having a go at u but like i sa i got it from jouk it is similer to yours if you can do a better one then please post it for me cheers also what is the easiest way to get commerciell work

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007, 10:38:58 pm »
well its all hit and miss really commercial work you need to be in the right place at the right time and a bit of luck....most commercial buildings all ready have someone and if they are happy with them you have no chance not unless you can do it alot cheaper but that cheap you wont make any money...most commercial pay 30-60 day terms and some only have cleaning quarterly,bi annually etc so its take a chance and just see really