Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jeff1

Help needed from members and suppliers
« on: August 19, 2007, 04:30:53 pm »
Hi Peeps  ;)

I am in the middle of writing a beginners guide to wfp, its quite long, more like a book really (not a harry potter one) Are there any important issues I should add to the guide or tips you think should be included? any tips would be most welcome.

Also at the end of this comprehensive guide, I will add a list of suppliers and a few forums, if you are a supplier or forum owner and wish to be added to it, just let me know your details by email if you want. Reflectionswfp@yahoo.co.uk and I will add your details. any supplier that does not make contact will not be added.

Thanks guy's  ;)
Sorry mods I added it twice by mistake? :'( :'(

need a cleaner

Re: Help needed from members and suppliers
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 04:44:38 pm »
Sorry mods I added it twice by mistake?   
4 times more likely ;D ;D

jeff1

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 04:48:24 pm »
OMG ::) Sorry Mr Mods  ;D  my computer is playing up, but still I look on the bright side and get maximum publicity until there deleted ;D ;D

need a cleaner

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 05:40:20 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

macmac

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 05:52:28 pm »
Don't take this the wrong way jeff, a begginers guide maybe, but i think you, yourself are too inexperienced wfp to be writing a guide that would influence decisions made by people new to wfp.
IMO, it takes at least 12 months to iron out your own problems ( 12 months which you have not yet reached).
You also need experience of the many other types of work out there & not just your own miniscule round (in comparison).
You would also have to have the knowlage of having tried all the different equipment on the market & not just what you have decided to buy/use to be able to give any true statements.
I know your intentions are good, but this is a difficult subject.

tony

jeff1

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 06:20:41 pm »
Don't take this the wrong way jeff, a begginers guide maybe, but i think you, yourself are too inexperienced wfp to be writing a guide that would influence decisions made by people new to wfp.
IMO, it takes at least 12 months to iron out your own problems ( 12 months which you have not yet reached).
You also need experience of the many other types of work out there & not just your own miniscule round (in comparison).
You would also have to have the knowlage of having tried all the different equipment on the market & not just what you have decided to buy/use to be able to give any true statements.
I know your intentions are good, but this is a difficult subject.

tony
Thank you Tony  :)
Nothing is taken the wrong way and I understand completely  what your saying,
what I have done is in the areas that I have very little  knowledge on,  links and/or tips are  given, to where more experienced advice is available. such as forums and a list of suppliers (if any respond) its a guide and some instructions are given where my field of knowlage is probably more than some guy's on here, ie the electrical department.

I have no intensions of saying things like, this pole is better than that pole, or this system is better than that one,  that then can lead to false or inaccurate  information and this is not my intention.
If I release it, I'm sure it will be scutinised by the more professional guy's out there who can then pass judgement and corrections can and will be made. :)

macmac

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 11:27:10 pm »
That's clearer jeff, ( i didn't want to sound too negative)
I think it is a good idea & I'm sure many newbies & others would benefit from it. ;)

tony

jouk45

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 12:10:19 am »
dont worry jeff, i will keep you right  ;D ;D brilliant idea, and your a fast learner,

jeff1

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 12:22:26 am »
It is now completed and is about nine pages long, I tried to add it to this forum but it wouldn't let me :'( :'(
I added it to the Training academy ok and Karl from peters forum read it and has asked for it to be added to peters site. so he can make it a sticky, that was a nice compliment from a pro.

I knew Joe would keep me in order  ;D ;D

jeff1

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 12:26:54 am »
That's clearer jeff, ( i didn't want to sound too negative)
I think it is a good idea & I'm sure many newbies & others would benefit from it. ;)

tony
See Tony its comments like yours that I was looking for, it help me to add a few more comments to the guide, and for that I thank you. ;)

jeff1

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 02:15:10 pm »
Guy's I finished the Basic guide, but as it is about 9 pages long, and the maxamum allowed characters on this board is 5,500, and it won't fit,
I would have to make about 5 seperate posts to fit it on and they will be lost whithin a day or two.

Admin (Karl) of peters forum has asked if they could copy it to there site and have done so and made it a sticky in the Q&A section,
I have also added it to the T/A forum under the A-Z files, if anyone would like to read it and pass sentence on me ;D then please feel free to check it out, or I can email a copy to you if you have microsoft word installed?

as there was no input from any of the forums, I have no one else to thank or blame ;D Just from Tony (macmac) for a little nudge in the right direction, Thank you Tony. ;)

Just to add this guide will be updated from time to time, so it would be wise to see if there have been any updates.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007, 02:24:21 pm »
Hi Jeff,

Having just got back from a weekend away, I took the time to read through your post (on the academy board). I think that you have done an excellent job. Whilst you are relatively new to WFP, you have still been able to write a guide that will help those trying to make similar decisions to the ones that you have made. I like the fact that you have not tried to be the definitive guide to WFP technique or every product (there are so many different methods and tools) but you have addressed many of the start-up issues that affect beginners.

Well done, the more information of this calibre, the better.

jeff1

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2007, 07:22:07 pm »
Hi Jeff,

Having just got back from a weekend away, I took the time to read through your post (on the academy board). I think that you have done an excellent job. Whilst you are relatively new to WFP, you have still been able to write a guide that will help those trying to make similar decisions to the ones that you have made. I like the fact that you have not tried to be the definitive guide to WFP technique or every product (there are so many different methods and tools) but you have addressed many of the start-up issues that affect beginners.

Well done, the more information of this calibre, the better.
Many Thanks Alex
It gives a little boost with comments like yours and from a true professional to the trade

I have had a couple of hints from Jeff B  as to what extra I can add, the more the better, it all helps and I will just continue to keep adding to the guide.
Thanks again for your kind comments.

Art

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2007, 09:34:17 pm »
Hi Jeff, i've sent you an email  ;)

Arthur

colley614

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2007, 09:45:12 pm »

Jeff1 any chance you can e-mail me a copy please matey, Would be really welcome.

rhys11

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007, 09:45:31 pm »
Guy's I finished the Basic guide, but as it is about 9 pages long, and the maxamum allowed characters on this board is 5,500, and it won't fit,
I would have to make about 5 seperate posts to fit it on and they will be lost whithin a day or two.

Admin (Karl) of peters forum has asked if they could copy it to there site and have done so and made it a sticky in the Q&A section,
I have also added it to the T/A forum under the A-Z files, if anyone would like to read it and pass sentence on me ;D then please feel free to check it out, or I can email a copy to you if you have microsoft word installed?

can you email me your guide please i would like to read it?

rhysaharries@hotmail.com

rhys

as there was no input from any of the forums, I have no one else to thank or blame ;D Just from Tony (macmac) for a little nudge in the right direction, Thank you Tony. ;)

Just to add this guide will be updated from time to time, so it would be wise to see if there have been any updates.

rhys

rhys11

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2007, 09:46:28 pm »
can you email me your guide please i would like to read it?

rhysaharries@hotmail.com

rhys
rhys

jeff1

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2007, 10:07:51 pm »
Hi Jeff, i've sent you an email  ;)

Arthur
Hi Arthur are you anything to do with mike of pur-efect suppliers? thats the only one I can see regarding this topic? if you are I have added the link to the guide tonight.

Rhys and colley, if you bare with me, I will email them to you both, but its not the updated version, the updated version is on the academy if you want it but I will work on creating the updated version with microsoft word.
Thanks for your interest and a little feed back would be most welcome, cheers guy's

matt

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2007, 10:47:15 pm »
its a good read Jeff

though i do have to say im a little hurt that the DIY forum is the last forum listed  :'( :'( its allmost like its a after thought

jeff1

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2007, 10:52:07 pm »
Just for you Matt I'll move you up the listings a little  ;D ;D

You're forum does get a mention in the guide and its the only forum that is directly mentioned, so you see Matt I never leave you out  ;D ;D ;)

And, I have updated your link already with a direct link to the by-pass and pump box method, more than any other forum, you should get millions of new members now Lol