This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chineapplepunks

Re: HOW DO I TURN MY SYSTEM INTO A HOT WATER SYSTEM??
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2007, 12:58:26 pm »
waste of time, waste of money. Ask questions that are actually going to help you

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2007, 02:51:02 pm »
i only asked if it would crack the glass    i didnt state that it wolud crack it  bit of a diffrance in asking & stating  as for being crazy i wont even go there
lol please dont start Dave off on one  ::)

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2007, 04:08:20 pm »
its ok i wont be going off on one . i should explain why i asked this question  luke is wanting to use hot water  . on the cold and frosty mornings you get told not to tip hot water over your wind screen i stress hot and not boiling as this can cause the windscreen to crack this comment is by autoglass repairs . so i just wondererd if the same minght apply when using hot water on houses shops etc. but seen as mr wingrove as in a kind way put me straight on the matter i now no that it wont . so thank you mr wingrove and all the best to you from crazy dave  ;D 
where theres muck theres money

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2007, 04:46:25 pm »
arrrr your still crazy, i mean with a name like dave, all the daves i know are crazy

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2007, 05:13:50 pm »
ok so all daves are crazy i can live with being crazy , im allso nutty dave & phsyco dave  ;D so  lets not fall out over me being crazy as i thought the whole idea of this forum was to help each other  ??? so enjoy the rest of the day mr wingrove and you never no one day i minght be able to help you out we all get problems and sometimes a stupid question . where you from anyway alex are you any where near rotherham ?

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2007, 05:16:09 pm »
wasnt trying to offend, comment was a bit stoopid really

no where near so you cant come over my house and crack my glass, but in sussex miles away

well depends on how hell bent you are on finding me

Davew

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2007, 07:16:21 pm »
I wonder how hot the water is after it has passed through 100m of microbore and up another thirty feet of pole hose onto a cold window?

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2007, 08:44:24 pm »
alex your easy to find 07917 6**048  hows that mr beanniie man  im not hell bent on finding you just thought if you was near me could av a pint or two im really a good lad who trys to help i minght not allways have the right ansa but i try  ;D

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2007, 09:16:09 pm »
alex your easy to find 07917 6**048  hows that mr beanniie man  im not hell bent on finding you just thought if you was near me could av a pint or two im really a good lad who trys to help i minght not allways have the right ansa but i try  ;D
did say not to get him started lol :P