This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jouk45

self pumping trolleys of the future,
« on: August 17, 2007, 09:47:14 pm »
i have been watching  this invention for  over a year now, no batterys, or hand pumping, with interest, 4 gallons tanks, and i must say they are getting bigger and stronger, believe it or not, this trolley can be used for domestic window cleaning as it is now, i predict that in 2 years from now, this trolley will be in use with wfp, the price i can buy it now is roughly £40, not bad for portable domestic work

Allways Cleaning

Re: self pumping trolleys of the future,
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 10:22:09 pm »
hi could i have some more information on this please regards paul

pjulk

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 10:57:36 pm »
I expect the pressure is built up when the wheels are tuning whilst you push it to where you want it.

Paul

jouk45

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 11:08:31 pm »
I expect the pressure is built up when the wheels are tuning whilst you push it to where you want it.

Paul
yes paul it is, powered by the wheels, it just saves hand pumping, i have been reading all the reviews on this product,
and its looking good, i am sure if they put phumatic tyres on it, it would be suited to wfp work,

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 12:36:37 am »
where is this item located on the intenet?????

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 11:03:33 am »
i have been watching  this invention for  over a year now, no batterys, or hand pumping, with interest, 4 gallons tanks, and i must say they are getting bigger and stronger, believe it or not, this trolley can be used for domestic window cleaning as it is now, i predict that in 2 years from now, this trolley will be in use with wfp, the price i can buy it now is roughly £40, not bad for portable domestic work

you must have very small houses where you live joe

jouk45

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 11:52:32 am »

you must have very small houses where you live joe
there is a mixture of size houses, but nothing the size you guys show on here, wish there was,
dont know if your refering to the trolley ian, it holds more water than a backpack. apart from the plastic wheels it has,
this trolley is just as good as a backpack sprayer,

David Seaman

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 04:19:11 pm »
4 US gallons = 15.14 ltrs or 3.33 UK gallons

brett walker

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 10:49:30 pm »
Nice work jouk 8)

could they just be used on bungalows at the moment

regards

Brett

jouk45

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 12:50:55 pm »
Nice work jouk 8)

could they just be used on bungalows at the moment

regards

Brett

yes brett, they could do bugalows, no problem, and higher, how much higher, i dont know yet, once i get mine,
i will let you know,

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 02:11:51 pm »
defo will be watching this post. I dont have a backpack Joe, so would not know how they work.

mark dew

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 12:19:46 am »
could do a 3 bed semi with it as well.