Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: The final chapter of the binned witch
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2007, 10:55:51 am »
Jeff1 what have you started my man, you really need to speak to harry potter he maybe able to help you on this one lol.

whoever reads this post from the start take it in jest we all need a laugh sometimes, for the boring moanie gits on here sort it out (get a life and a sence of houmor (I cant spell do i care? No so dont even bother ok) most have wifes we dont need the hassle, a laugh is a laugh and this has been making me laugh since it started so to Jeff1 I thank you buddy..
I might just start writing books on the wicked witch of the west ;D If Harry potter can make it, then there is always hope for me. ;D
She needed these birds to add to the culdrun, and each time you went back she plucked another hair from your head and made a vodoo doll of you and your staff. ;)

Umm, my witch lives on..........

Kestrel Road
(can't give any more details incase I upset the 'Farmer') ;D

honestly, the one I'm refering to does live on this road :o where the rest of the estate is named after birds.
I'm starting to feel slightly concerned now ::)
Don't worry about Farmer Boyce, (AKA Elgin Sparrowhawk) he should be busy on winterdown Farm keeping Brian and Jed in order, or he may be upto no good with Mrs cakeworthy ;D as neither one of them are the brightest bales in the stack, Lol

A picture of our Elgin Sparrowhawk

LOL are you related to Elgin?

jeff1

Re: The final chapter of the binned witch
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2007, 04:14:58 pm »
Jeff1 what have you started my man, you really need to speak to harry potter he maybe able to help you on this one lol.

whoever reads this post from the start take it in jest we all need a laugh sometimes, for the boring moanie gits on here sort it out (get a life and a sence of houmor (I cant spell do i care? No so dont even bother ok) most have wifes we dont need the hassle, a laugh is a laugh and this has been making me laugh since it started so to Jeff1 I thank you buddy..
I might just start writing books on the wicked witch of the west ;D If Harry potter can make it, then there is always hope for me. ;D
She needed these birds to add to the culdrun, and each time you went back she plucked another hair from your head and made a vodoo doll of you and your staff. ;)

Umm, my witch lives on..........

Kestrel Road
(can't give any more details incase I upset the 'Farmer') ;D

honestly, the one I'm refering to does live on this road :o where the rest of the estate is named after birds.
I'm starting to feel slightly concerned now ::)
Don't worry about Farmer Boyce, (AKA Elgin Sparrowhawk) he should be busy on winterdown Farm keeping Brian and Jed in order, or he may be upto no good with Mrs cakeworthy ;D as neither one of them are the brightest bales in the stack, Lol

A picture of our Elgin Sparrowhawk

LOL are you related to Elgin?
What do you mean am I related?? I am Elgin Sparrowhawk ;D ;D ;D ;D