Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jeff1

She put her second leg in today
« on: August 16, 2007, 04:57:02 pm »
The witch is binned, 

I had a phone call from her today, telling me she wasn't happy with the results of wfp? and that I had left streaks and smears :o :o on some of her windows, she hasn't had the time to check them all, and all her bottom windows were covered in white spots  ;D ;D (shame) she was warned.

How I don't know, but I kept my cool, maybe it was because I was dancing around and sticking my fingers up to her, (Very unprofessional I know) but no one could see me (I hope ;D) at least of all her ;D but I have never been so happy to receive  a complaint, she even had the introductory letter I gave all old and new customers, this does explain it could take upto 2/3 cleans.

I told her I would return one day next week to rectify any problems and then I hit the witch 8) Your obviously unhappy with wfp work, So what I'll do is I will rectify the problem, then I'll contact a Traditional w/c and see if he has any room on his books to take you on (yer right)

I couldn't believe it she started to stutter and make all sorts of excuses first of all she blamed the rain, I didn't know rain left streaks and smears I said, were never to old to learn are we?  ;D

So then she started to blame the ivy above all the front windows? Now that could explain the spots on the downstairs windows I said, But I can't grasp these streaks and smears? well perhaps its inside, you can come inside and have a look when you get here she said :o Not bl**dy likly I thought, I'll never be seen again if I go in there ;D I'll end up in her culdrun ;D and my head on my pole to ward away evil spirits. (or the next W/C  ;D) or worse  still her husband might hang me up on the conservatory and plug me into his sockets.

So one day next week I will return to the witches den, rectify any problem windows then bid her farewell, I'll come home and change my phone numbers and move house.

I wiill let you know next week what the outcome is, if I'm still alive ;D any Trad guy's out there, who would like her details, I will be more than happy to pass them onto you.

colley614

Re: She put her second leg in today
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 05:17:44 pm »

Would you forward my details please. She sounds like a really nice Woman and I think I'll get on really well with her. No seriously I'd buy a padlock bin to put her in  ;D

jeff1

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 07:39:22 pm »

Would you forward my details please. She sounds like a really nice Woman and I think I'll get on really well with her. No seriously I'd buy a padlock bin to put her in  ;D

Your Details have been sent to her  ;D ;D

Whats the use of a padlock on the bin?????.........She's a witch and could escape easily  ;D

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 08:35:03 pm »
The witch is binned, 

I had a phone call from her today, telling me she wasn't happy with the results of wfp? and that I had left streaks and smears :o :o on some of her windows, she hasn't had the time to check them all, and all her bottom windows were covered in white spots  ;D ;D (shame) she was warned.

How I don't know, but I kept my cool, maybe it was because I was dancing around and sticking my fingers up to her, (Very unprofessional I know) but no one could see me (I hope ;D) at least of all her ;D but I have never been so happy to receive  a complaint, she even had the introductory letter I gave all old and new customers, this does explain it could take upto 2/3 cleans.

I told her I would return one day next week to rectify any problems and then I hit the witch 8) Your obviously unhappy with wfp work, So what I'll do is I will rectify the problem, then I'll contact a Traditional w/c and see if he has any room on his books to take you on (yer right)

I couldn't believe it she started to stutter and make all sorts of excuses first of all she blamed the rain, I didn't know rain left streaks and smears I said, were never to old to learn are we?  ;D

So then she started to blame the ivy above all the front windows? Now that could explain the spots on the downstairs windows I said, But I can't grasp these streaks and smears? well perhaps its inside, you can come inside and have a look when you get here she said :o Not bl**dy likly I thought, I'll never be seen again if I go in there ;D I'll end up in her culdrun ;D and my head on my pole to ward away evil spirits. (or the next W/C  ;D) or worse  still her husband might hang me up on the conservatory and plug me into his sockets.

So one day next week I will return to the witches den, rectify any problem windows then bid her farewell, I'll come home and change my phone numbers and move house.

I wiill let you know next week what the outcome is, if I'm still alive ;D any Trad guy's out there, who would like her details, I will be more than happy to pass them onto you.
YOU HAVE JUST MADE A VERY BAD DAY BETTER...LOL. THANKS FOR THAT ;D
I MAY JUST SING A SONG ABOUT THAT LATER ;)

jeff1

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 08:47:19 pm »
The witch is binned, 

YOU HAVE JUST MADE A VERY BAD DAY BETTER...LOL. THANKS FOR THAT ;D
I MAY JUST SING A SONG ABOUT THAT LATER ;)

What!.....Two people happy in one day???????? This has to be a record ;D ;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 10:53:06 pm »
The witch is binned, 

I know what you mean.  I once lived with someone like that.  She ended up getting a job as a test pilot in a broom factory.

jimnjon

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 08:59:41 pm »
Just read this thread. Thought you might be interested in our own "Witch". Jim cleaned these windows for a few months. Then him and me started working together. The first time I was there she told us that we had missed a window. Jim knew he hadn't and said so. She then said "well it wasn't cleaned well". Next month she complained that" we hadn't removed the scratches". As she was Jim's custie I let him try to explain some basic physics. Next month she comes out and asks where Jim is. I tell her that he is on the porch roof cleaning the window up there. This is an old stone built porch. Solid as a rock. She goes balistic saying she has told him not to go on the roof and to clean the window from his ladder. I politely point out that he would need 8 ft arms to do that. She tells me that the porch dates back to 1750. I refrain from telling her that it's not the original. The felt has been replaced etc (Have you seen Trigger's Broom in Only Fools and Horses??). Anyway I tell Jim that I won't work there again. He goes back himself next month and she gives him all the insults of the day about me!! She is soon to be without a window cleaner, so I'm happy that the bitch has got what is coming to her. These people who think that age is an excuse to be rude need educated.