This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tatman

BEST TROLLEY SYSTEM
« on: August 16, 2007, 03:22:19 pm »
What trolley systems do you guys use being swayed towards the pure freedom trolley which ive looked at seems pretty good? ???

Bobs Window Cleaning

Re: BEST TROLLEY SYSTEM
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 03:40:43 pm »
Freedom Trolley for me.

Its not just the product, its the aftersales care and nobody can beat Andrew Mcann and his team. Top bloke.

Bob
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

Richard Holt

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 04:55:15 pm »
omnitrolley 50ltr (classic) for me.
had mine two years now, cracking bit of kit.
good after sales service too.

i was looking at the freedom, but they had a 6 week wait at the time, omni had one ready to send out the next day.

groundhog

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 05:17:04 pm »
I wouldn't bother with a trolley system if I was you, I started off with a 50ltr omnitrolley. I struggled around with it for a couple of months, then I took it to bits and turned it into a van mount which is a much better way of working, I also bought a back pack and a sack trolley for the odd occassion when a trolley is required.

brightnclean

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 07:35:32 pm »
Freedom Trolley for me.

Its not just the product, its the aftersales care and nobody can beat Andrew Mcann and his team. Top bloke.

Bob

Yup!! I couldnt agree more.

I've got a couple of the Freedom trollies. Really well built. Dead easy to set up and get working and move around. Bl**dy things seem to be breeding around where I am. Up till today I knew of 4 others who have them and b*gger me if I didnt see 2 more guys using them today  lol  :)   Its a great product and like Bob says the service is superb. 

martindrz400

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 08:10:38 pm »
martins pureclean trolley being used all over herts and cambs by many happy window cleaners one of the cheapest and what a pleasure to use for more info please post

NWH

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 08:12:00 pm »
Did somebody say yesterday that omnipole will upgrade a system to a hot one.

djhaydn

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 02:40:02 pm »
pure freedom trolley for me, bob basically talked me into buying it, havent looked back yet, apart from nearly bining it after 3 days, first cleans killed me, but every one has said i look slimmer, at least i got something extra out of it. lol.
haydn

detec52

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 04:32:38 pm »
Well you seen the rest now try the best. Peters trolly winner every time. Cheers
RAH Cleaning Contractors

mark dew

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 04:54:06 pm »
You won't go wrong with a freedom trolley.
But they all have pretty much the same advantages/ disadvantages.

tatman

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 07:08:48 pm »
freedom trolley sounds good cheers chaps ;D

Tosh

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2007, 07:26:20 pm »
freedom trolley sounds good cheers chaps ;D

I know quite a few window cleaners, about six I'd say, I could list 'em, who didn't get on with the Freedom trolley at all.  I met one today for the first time, Steve from Newport (working on 'my patch' ;)) who started with a Freedom; and he'd agree with me.

I think it works if you have a van, but if you work from a car; get a backpack.  A backpack must weigh about 5 to 7 kg dry (before water), but the Freedom weighs about 50kg dry.  Try lugging that out of your boot; it'd be tough work, and if you have ladders on your car, you'll have to remove them first.

But if you plan to work out of a van, a van-mounted system and a backpack could work better and cheaper?

That's good advice; worth some serious consideration; trust me.

I bet there's quite a few Freedom trolleys rusting in window cleaner's sheds, garages and back gardens.

brightnclean

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2007, 07:55:05 pm »
I,ve just weighed my Freedom trollies.

19.7 Kilos dry???  ::)

I wouldnt want to work out of a car that has only a boot with any WFP system but I know 2 lads who work out of hatchbacks with them just fine. Of course a small van is more ideal

Tosh

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2007, 08:11:19 pm »

Is that with the battery?  I doubt it.

I'm sure the Freedom was reduced from 60 to 50 kg - DRY -; I can google for it; after I make dinner; Wor Lass is back cracking the whip; making me do jobs and stuff.

I'm sure the Freedom used to weigh the same as a small boxer; featherweight I think; but then was reduced to the weight of a smaller bloke.

20Kg dry still sounds a lot to lug out of the boot of a car too, but as I say I'm sure it's heavier... !

I'll have a good discussion about it later.

darren73

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2007, 08:13:43 pm »
i agree if your in a car get a backpack,ive had one for a month and think its great im glad i didnt get a trolley(nearly did).about £500 will get you everything including pole money well spent mate gl.- im working out of a 5 door cleo everything fits on the back seat

gary999

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 08:22:30 pm »

I'm sure the Freedom was reduced from 60 to 50 kg - DRY -; I can google for it; after I make dinner; Wor Lass is back cracking the whip; making me do jobs and stuff.

I'm sure the Freedom used to weigh the same as a small boxer; featherweight I think; but then was reduced to the weight of a smaller bloke.

20Kg dry still sounds a lot to lug out of the boot of a car too, but as I say I'm sure it's heavier... !

tosh 20kgs is about right

us mine every day out back of ford focus weights no problem
keeps me fit
dont know if freedoms the best but customers always remark
what tidy piece of kit it looks professional etc etc

brightnclean

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 08:31:51 pm »

Yes Tosh it is with the battery. Honestly its dead easy to lift and move around. I am sure you must be talking about the old design. I do agree that if you work from a car with a boot that the backpack is probably better but I wouldnt like all that having to refill the backpack loads of times a day. I also have van mounts and find the trolley invaluable. I probably use it on at least 50% of my work now. These van/trolley/backpack debates are always going on. I,ve got all three and each has its place for me but for anyone starting out on WFP I think the Freedom trolley is ideal because as and when you want a bigger vehicle/tank/reel then just buy the tank and you will have a set up for almost any job.

matt

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2007, 08:47:18 pm »
build your own and save your money

check out the DIY site

<----------- e.mail for link