This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

SonOfFormby

2nd hand van + new water system.
« on: August 14, 2007, 06:08:55 pm »
The place in Bristol that I mentioned in other posts also has 'ready to go' 2nd hand vans with new WFP systems installed,heres a couple,how do they sound price wise?

£4995 ( £5495 with built in RO)

Fiat Scudo 1.9 D 1998 90k FSH 12 months MOT Mint 400L TANK

- 100 PSI shurflow 12v water delivery pumps 4L/min

-  8L DI filter resin vessel

- Digital Inline TDS meter enables you to read the PPM after Merlin and Resin filtration, and lets you know when to renew resin and filters

- Merlin 720 GPD Reverse Osmosis System. We feel this is the best RO system as is just as good as a 40in RO membrane but without the expense of the membranes, which costs hundreds to replace

- Metal Hose reel with 100m Micro bore anti kink hose, Fitted with metal airlock fittings for the poles

- 24 ft pole (we can supply any additional poles please call for a quote)

- Protective Coated floor (makes floor water proof and protects from rust)

- All fitted with John Guest fittings (not hozelock)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

£5700

Fiat Doblo 2001/Y 1.9d 40k FSH green

Fitted with Brand new WCS option 1**

400L Upright Tank with steel cage
Ro Merlin 4000LPD
26ft Glass Fibre Pole

2- 8 Litre DI resin Barrels

100 PSI Pump

External ports
Inline TDS Meter
100 metre microbore hose on metal reel
All fitted with metal John Guest fittings

System never used

WCS Option 1 (2 di option, most recommended)
- 100 PSI shurflow 12v water delivery pumps 7L/min

- Variable Flow Controller Eliminates the risk of the pumps pressure switch breaking and control the flow of water you are using

- 2- 8L DI filter resin vessels (benefit of 2 resin barrels is that when your resin runs out with out noticing, is wont matter as you will have a secondary barrel and completely eliminates the risk of leaving spotting)

- Digital Inline TDS meter enables you to read the PPM after Merlin and Resin filtration, and lets you know when to renew resin and filters

- Merlin 720 GPD Reverse Osmosis System. We feel this is the best RO system as is just as good as a 40in RO membrane but without the expense of the membranes, which costs hundreds to replace

- Metal Hose reel with 100m Micro bore anti kink hose, Fitted with metal airlock fittings for the poles

- 24 ft pole (we can supply any additional poles please call for a quote)

- Protective Coated floor, you can choose any clolour you would like (makes floor water proof and protects from rust)

- All fitted with John Guest fittings (not hozelock)

- 2 inch steel cage bolted to steel plates under the floor and to chassis where possible, colour coded with the colour of your choice for the floor

web address http://www.windowcleaningsystems.co.uk/window-cleaners/vans-for-sale.html

Lee

SonOfFormby

Re: 2nd hand van + new water system.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 09:47:20 am »
BUMP!!!

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 04:55:18 pm »
if only they had an 800l tank :( i would have had it
fed up of waiting for companies that make them to call back (which they never do)

drakestar!

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 05:29:50 pm »
same prices since last year, id make sure u get a good price

nat

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 06:41:47 pm »
my first van and system 2 years ago was a 1997 swb transit, 1000 ibc tank, and 4040 ro with 25 litre di vessel,  flojet 100 psi, 1 reel, one 24 foot pole, one 12 foot pole, how much all in....£1750...so do i think them prices are any good...no personally!!

groundhog

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 07:46:14 pm »
Those vans are quite old for the money in my opinion, I would buy yourself a decent van first. I got my 02 Dispatch for £4500 with 40,000 mls on the clock about 18 months ago, I then purchased a 400ltr second hand tank from cleantech for about £90, I stripped down my old trolley and used the pump off of it although I think you can get a decent pump for under £100, then £200 on poles and a second hand hose reel from cleantech for £50. Also get yourself a backpack and your away. I think your better off having your ro and tank set up at home, I wouldn't want an ro cluttering up my van.

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 08:19:36 pm »
Sounds like they are overcharging for the vans and giving a good deal on the system.  Why not buy a van and get them or someone else to put a system in for you.

Simon.

SonOfFormby

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 08:23:05 pm »
Those vans are quite old for the money in my opinion, I would buy yourself a decent van first. I got my 02 Dispatch for £4500 with 40,000 mls on the clock about 18 months ago, I then purchased a 400ltr second hand tank from cleantech for about £90, I stripped down my old trolley and used the pump off of it although I think you can get a decent pump for under £100, then £200 on poles and a second hand hose reel from cleantech for £50. Also get yourself a backpack and your away. I think your better off having your ro and tank set up at home, I wouldn't want an ro cluttering up my van.

The deal you got on your van sounds good,did you get lucky or is that standardish price,I live in the SE and havent seen any deals like that!

Lee

SonOfFormby

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 08:24:37 pm »
Sounds like they are overcharging for the vans and giving a good deal on the system.  Why not buy a van and get them or someone else to put a system in for you.

Simon.

Am swaying that way SImon,learning something new every day from people on here......Thanks ALL

Lee

groundhog

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 10:01:36 pm »
I went to a local dealer who goes to auctions up North to purchase vans to order for customers.

soapy

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 02:28:01 pm »
Look ive already told you Captain buy it !!!!! >:(
Soapy window cleaner