This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

P®oPole™

Window Cleaner Pro
« on: August 14, 2007, 03:18:38 pm »
Have just done the trial and was quite impressed, just a few questions for you users.

Firstly I assume after I get my key number I will just take of were I left, and not lose all the work I have done?

Does the software automatically back up the data when I close the window or is there a manual process or cd burn involved?

I put all my domestic customers on one round and found it hard to locate jobs. It was building a list of a small proportion of the address eg,
...[ no name]    [13 Th....]     [£25]
...[ no name]    [14 Th....]     [£25]
- is there anyway to stretch the address bar or make the full address visable at a glance? do you simply make up lots of small rounds for certain areas/roads/estates?

Can I only have it on one computer?

Look foward to your replies,

ProPole

Re: Window Cleaner Pro
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 04:52:39 pm »
Hi ProBoy.

Give me a call now!

Boys  ::)

geefree

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 06:30:34 pm »
get george  ;D ;D ;D

P®oPole™

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 08:20:25 pm »

Dont get me wrong george looks good, but a little standard for me. I never quite got how to use it properly.

Window Cleaner Pro is fresh, modern an easy to use. Also I keep hearng of bugs in george.

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 08:37:52 pm »
Have just done the trial and was quite impressed, just a few questions for you users.

Firstly I assume after I get my key number I will just take of were I left, and not lose all the work I have done?

Does the software automatically back up the data when I close the window or is there a manual process or cd burn involved?

I put all my domestic customers on one round and found it hard to locate jobs. It was building a list of a small proportion of the address eg,
...[ no name]    [13 Th....]     [£25]
...[ no name]    [14 Th....]     [£25]
- is there anyway to stretch the address bar or make the full address visable at a glance? do you simply make up lots of small rounds for certain areas/roads/estates?

Can I only have it on one computer?

Look foward to your replies,

ProPole

Propole:

*After you get your key you'll just continue where you left off without losing your information.
*Backing up your data is a manual process and you can burn to another CD or copy to a back up drive.
*You can stretch the address bars
*You can make up individual rounds where you have a large amount of work in one street
*You can download the trial program on to 2 computers and update both with the key activation or you could buy a X over network cable and share the information between the 2 computers if you are running on windows XP or Vista

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 09:44:15 pm »
what is the website for window cleaner pro?

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 10:07:24 pm »

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 01:47:17 am »
thanks for that (god I have had a long day)  >:(