This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark dew

Re: Waste of money???
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 02:10:05 pm »
It's from someone on here. I remember seeing that logo in a post.
In fact i downloaded it and still have the piccy on my comp.

ScrimShady

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 05:42:18 pm »
this sort of stuff is a waste of money, there is so many window cleaners using wfp that all you have to do is stop one and they will be happy to show you how its done

Paul Coleman

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 05:56:01 pm »
If it contains a lot of detail like setting up ROs, how to affix a van mount, make a trolley etc, it may be worth the money.  I know all the info is available on the web but getting it in one book could help a non DIYer if (and this is a very big if) the book is very comprehensive and is laid out well in appropriate sections.

SonOfFormby

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 06:04:11 pm »
Thanks,I'll check his feedback, and may buy just 4 the DIY tips,as Im now thinking of buying van,getting a system online and installing it with a friend.

Lee

jeff1

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 06:08:50 pm »
If its DIY tips you want? then go to matts site, it has hundreds of tips for free.

SonOfFormby

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 06:10:33 pm »
Do you have a web address for that Jeff?

Thanks Lee

NWH

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 06:10:43 pm »
All it has in the E-book is the basic way in which to clean a window using WFP,it tells you all the things to look out for ie milky windows,flaky frames and the technique in order to get round these sort of problems.If you look on Gardiners website on one of the headings Alex offers this advise free of charge,i think it`s under simply how to clean windows with your system.

SonOfFormby

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2007, 06:14:27 pm »
Hmm, yeah I have naively bought these 'E-Books' B4 on Ebay,and they are usually full of ridiculous drawings and nonsense :P

Lee

Paul Coleman

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2007, 06:16:15 pm »
All it has in the E-book is the basic way in which to clean a window using WFP,it tells you all the things to look out for ie milky windows,flaky frames and the technique in order to get round these sort of problems.If you look on Gardiners website on one of the headings Alex offers this advise free of charge,i think it`s under simply how to clean windows with your system.

In that case I would agree that the e-book under discussion is not worth buying.

jeff1

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2007, 06:21:04 pm »

Thanks Lee

Here you go but you have to wait for Matt to activate your account.

http://d.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 06:21:23 pm »
It also has matchstick men like drawings of brushes showing you the angle it should be etc.

matt

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 08:09:59 pm »

Thanks Lee

Here you go but you have to wait for Matt to activate your account.

http://d.co.uk

make a post in the only forum on the diy site you can see ( acount activation ) and i will actiavet your account

NWH

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2007, 08:15:55 pm »
Matt still can`t get on the site.