This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

brightnclean

Thanks guys. I've done it!!
« on: August 13, 2007, 07:25:38 pm »
I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all who replied to my topic regarding getting a Fiat Doblo Cargo for WFP.

I firstly spoke to Andrew Mccann @ Purefreedom about what van would be good for a 400 ltr set up. I explained there were certain restrictions that would make getting a big van out of the question so to his credit he suggested the Fiat but told me to get some feedback from other users of the van. (I was going to order one straight away). I am a bit impulsive at times and he said to do some research first before spendin me wonga :)

I got on here and asked for feedback and got loads of great info and help. I hate to single anyone out but have to thank Nel for all the info he took the time to give me.. BIG UP NEL!!!   ;D

Popped round to the local Fiat ppl today and took a test drive  WOW!!!  What a great little (Big) van!!  I am going for the 1.3 multijet with twin side doors. Thanks again to Nel I got a GREAT price for one. Only down side is I have to wait up to 8 weeks for the twin door one :(  Thats OK coz it's within my time scale.

Of course I got some differing advice but no-one really knows all of the factors that are influencing this purchase.

It's ordered. I am happy that it's just what I need and I got a great deal all thanks to you lot.

We are all different here and sometimes I think a load of old Tosh is talked here but when the chips are down answers are usually there for anyone.

Once again guys... thanks!!!   :)

Jeff Brimble

Re: Thanks guys. I've done it!!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 07:42:48 pm »
OLD  Tosh   ?   ;D  ;D  :)

brightnclean

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 08:25:18 pm »
I thought perhaps I was talking the tosh. But as if to prove my point someones started a a row with you on the other thread. ;D

lol  :)  Yup.. just seen it and answered. Naaaaa  we all talk Tosh at some time. :P

BTW  You are quite correct in your assumption about back ground. I was in senior middle management for a large retail company for a long (Too long) time.  It has set me in good stead for running a business but the actual hands on stuff re Wcing I have learned mostly from forums. I reckon this one is the best all rounder because as you say or infer differing opinions and experiences do help to clarify the mind and sometimes make me rethink which isn't a bad thing at all.

I am working to a plan and constantly monitor it. I have a goal and without a plan and monitoring progress its so easy just to drift into poor me thinking.  I can see changes happening in Wcing and as they say the early bird catches the worm :)

colley614

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 08:32:51 pm »

brightnclean,

you got it bang on with the early bird gets the worm. Also with your post about working in middle management in the past and gaining the Wcing skills later, I did it the opposite way around and I think its amazing reading about somebody who is like the mirror Image of myself and realizing that no matter what parts you have when you start out a good wcer always ends up needing the same ingredients to be successful in this industry.