This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Captain Scarlet

INDOOR WATER FED POLE
« on: August 13, 2007, 09:32:40 am »
I saw an idoor pure water fed pole somewhere but I can't remember where. It consisted of a small backpack with a small extension pole with a pure fed pad on it. I think it was made in Holland, does anybody know what I'm talking about and where I can get one of these? Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

jeff1

Re: INDOOR WATER FED POLE
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 09:41:36 am »
Jouk45 Put it up,
I think he has a hangover at the moment,  ;D ;D ;D but I'm sure he will give you the link later on, I'll do you a favour and email him for you. ;)

jouk45

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 09:57:18 am »
I saw an idoor pure water fed pole somewhere but I can't remember where. It consisted of a small backpack with a small extension pole with a pure fed pad on it. I think it was made in Holland, does anybody know what I'm talking about and where I can get one of these? Luke
here it is luke,   http://www.deklopschoonmaak.nl/nieuws/indoor-clean-pole       i have a sore head lol

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 10:00:57 am »
thanks jouk. I just phoned carbonized about there poles, for a 45ft one it is 1300 quid but they do look amazing. The man I spoke to told me that hardly anybody uses wfp for domestic over in Holland but when he was in the UK he was suprised to see so many domestic window cleaners using wfp!!! Luke

I think I'll wait for Gardiners new superlites, theres a huge price difference!
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

jeff1

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 10:18:55 am »
Thanks Jeff  ::)

brett walker

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 10:30:40 am »
Ionics do some kind of indoor wfp but its about a million quid ::)  ;D :o

Brett

pylofm

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 12:44:03 pm »
There are starting to be a few enterprising dutch companies renting out trailered wfp rigs .....for about about 40quid a day....

I have only come across 1 domestic w/c (he rents his rig) in a 30 km area around where I am that uses wfp....it's expensive here..hence I get all my gear shipped to me from uk...

But the response from most customers I have got is well recieved expecially as I am able to do dormers, velux, and general house woodwork, cladding and the like....

Dave...