This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

d s windowcleaning

is it true
« on: August 10, 2007, 08:23:08 pm »
is it true that the early bird catches the worm ? i must say that i think it is   normally i dont start until 9 am but this morning the sun was shinning brightly so i was up & off i picked up 12 new custties wow what a day any one else done this all new cussties say they cant find a window cleaner because they never see 1 as they are out workin think i will try this again as it made my day
where theres muck theres money

Jeff Brimble

Re: is it true
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 08:25:07 pm »
Sat and sunday can also be good for catching them in- as long as its not early or late.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 08:41:00 pm »
tryed this jeff no joy on that be worse tommorow with the start of the footie season cum on u reds lol

NWH

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 08:45:56 pm »
Starting at 9 would seem far to late for me,it would feel like half the day had gone.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 09:03:08 pm »
school run dos me at 8'30 am so by the time i get started its 9 & done for 2.30 pm only 1 year left of that then i can start to go early

NWH

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 09:05:20 pm »
Fair enough Dave kids n that,i thought you were just being a lazy git.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 09:41:48 pm »
up at 6 most mornings never been lazy real work horse

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 10:22:37 pm »
is it true that the early bird catches the worm ? i must say that i think it is   normally i dont start until 9 am but this morning the sun was shinning brightly so i was up & off i picked up 12 new custties wow what a day any one else done this all new cussties say they cant find a window cleaner because they never see 1 as they are out workin think i will try this again as it made my day
people at work normally use a pc, many window cleaners do not have a website (mostly the beer money window cleaners) if all pro window cleaners had a web site and advertised the fact people would stop saying I cant find a window cleaner.
RIGHT GOT THAT OFF ME CHEST.

GET UP EARLY YOU CAN EARN MORE, GET UP LATE EARN LESS!!

groundhog

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2007, 07:57:23 am »
I am trying to force myself out of bed earlier in the mornings as I was starting to get into bad habits, and it was getting to the stage were I wasn't starting until 10 or 11am!. I now start at 9am but would like to start earlier, I'm going to ask my customers what is the earliest that they would find acceptable for me to start at their houses. What is the earliest that you start work on domestics? I'm thinking that the earliest acceptable time is probably about 8am.

colley614

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2007, 08:22:57 am »

When I first started building my round up I wasn't going out until nearly 11am and found I got myself into a real bad habit, as I got busier I found it hard to get up early and even slept in a few times which made me really angry. One thing I've noticed over the years is after you have lunch you seem to get stuck in more. I feel refreshed after my lunch and do a good couple of hours after that. So I started eating my lunch earlier and earlier. Its probably now brunch I have but I really seem to get stuck in after eating.

Spiceworld

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2007, 11:58:57 am »

When I first started building my round up I wasn't going out until nearly 11am and found I got myself into a real bad habit, as I got busier I found it hard to get up early and even slept in a few times which made me really angry. One thing I've noticed over the years is after you have lunch you seem to get stuck in more. I feel refreshed after my lunch and do a good couple of hours after that. So I started eating my lunch earlier and earlier. Its probably now brunch I have but I really seem to get stuck in after eating.

What you need to do is have breakfast  ;D

gsw

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 03:07:11 pm »

What you need to do is have breakfast  ;D

have a red bull, they give you wings, my work rate definitely improves when i have wings!

Adam Boss

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 03:21:57 pm »
Hi all,

7am start and finish around 1.30-2.00pm  mon-fri. No weekends at all, that's family time .
Regards

Adam
EST: 1988

AJ

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2007, 05:14:24 pm »
up at 5 (best part of the day) , start by 6, home by 2. i do all commercial, couldn't get into starting at 9. half the day has gone before you have brekky.