This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DASERVICES

WFP for householders
« on: August 10, 2007, 05:52:15 pm »

matt

Re: WFP for householders
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 05:58:17 pm »
i should think ionics will be on the case with that  ::)

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 06:00:51 pm »
liar!!!

Tuckerpole invented this method of cleaning, luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

simon knight

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 07:31:53 pm »

Quite right. I'm perfectly capable of cleaning my own car, but do I? Nah, I pay the guys at Asda £10 to do it while I shop.

jouk45

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 07:38:54 pm »
if you look at his statement, he says i am going to try and get a patent, i dont think this young lad has checked out the patent files correctly, the system hes talking of already is in sales, peter fogwill sells them for  the domestic household,   i see this all the time, someone gets an idea, starts building it, spending a fortune, and with all the exitment, forget to check the availability, the simple way to do this is check the internet first, keywords are important, i hope he does have some good device, but i have seen at least 5 of these apparatuses  

pjulk

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 10:52:38 pm »
It won't catch on for homeowner.

If they live in a hardwater area the tiny resin cartridges will probably work for 1 maybe 2 cleans until it needs replacing.

Look how many of you customers have a ladder and squeegie from B&Q and they still get us to clean there windows.

And the one's that do buy it and leave there windows with spots and streaks because the don't know how to use them properly will come straight back to us.

Paul

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 12:06:26 am »
OH MY GOD.........!!!

what is that link all about? sry if im wrong but I swear I saw the same thing many many years ago done since then by many mant more people with better results (20 cough), if John from majestic is here back me up please m8.

I may just patent the idea myself then can retire and you lot on here can pay me for using someone elses idea......I AM 110% shocked (shaking head sitting here)

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 12:10:02 am »
liar!!!

Tuckerpole invented this method of cleaning, luke
I can add a pic showing i made this idea up but image correction these days is a great thing :)