This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark dew

Re: do you have a website???
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2007, 01:12:53 am »
the physio stop doing it as he was worried he was doing me harm, he recomended the mri so he could treat me more, but needs results first we are all in he wrong line of work over £700 for 2 mins.

If that was an experienced oriental practitioner, they would have read that pain like a book and treated you accordingly. The fact that he worried he was doing you harm would make me worry about his depth of knowledge.
If you have that sort of money to spend, go to the chinese emabassy or something and enquire about going to shaolin temple or some other place where they are experts on the human body learnt from 1000s of years of pratical use.
The answers are out there if you look hard enough.

ps sorry for hijacking your thread about websites.

jouk45

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2007, 01:45:09 am »
ian was messing around with your logo,  ;D hope you like it

Paul Coleman

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2007, 07:52:50 am »
the physio stop doing it as he was worried he was doing me harm, he recomended the mri so he could treat me more, but needs results first we are all in he wrong line of work over £700 for 2 mins.

If that was an experienced oriental practitioner, they would have read that pain like a book and treated you accordingly. The fact that he worried he was doing you harm would make me worry about his depth of knowledge.
If you have that sort of money to spend, go to the chinese emabassy or something and enquire about going to shaolin temple or some other place where they are experts on the human body learnt from 1000s of years of pratical use.
The answers are out there if you look hard enough.

ps sorry for hijacking your thread about websites.

My concern about only tackling the problem via physiotherapy is that it is like a lot of other Western medicine inasmuch that it only addresses the physical part of the problem.  A lot of symptoms can be eased by the patient relaxing.  Acupuncture helps parts of the body relax and this assists them in healing themselves.  I'm not touting it as a cure-all but when I've been in trouble, acupuncture (or acupressure if you have a needle aversion) has been a genuine help to me.  Some of it can sound a bit mumbo jumbo.  Don't let that part of it put you off.

jouk45

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2007, 08:12:48 am »
ian was messing around with your logo,  ;D hope you like it

either i have had to many beers tonight or something and im i am not being nasty here at all but it makes me feel sick lol did you do that with splash?

wait for your reply joe on your email your sent to me.

just looked again and as i said makes me feel a little sick ( so I guess I will not use that on Our site lol
but not everyone gets sea sick lol

need a cleaner

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2007, 10:20:43 am »
www.need-a-cleaner.co.uk
I like you site, does it work for you?, it is nice clean and crisp, and loads very fast that good to be a plus, could be wrong but from what i see you are a cleaning company, not a window cleaning company, it this it true do a deal with a window cleaner in your area and i can add both of you at the same time for one price.
If i am wrong i am sorry.#
your site seems to work very well, marketign may have a ? but looks very nice.

Thx, we have started doing WC since May and the pages related to that side of the business are being done, so they will be online soon. ;)

jeff1

« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2007, 11:49:57 am »
Ian,
I just had a look at your site, and to be very honest with you, If I were a potential customer, I would just close it down and look at another link.

There was far to much on there, and it got a little boring, as a customer I want a window cleaner and not the full life history of you or your company.

Take a look at a few of the guy's web-sites, they are straight to the point and give an out lying detail of what they offer.

Its like having your van all sign written and having the largest text with your own name on it, The only words that will attract there attention is window cleaner, thats when they will look for a telephone number, the rest of the text on the van is irrelaveat, and usually of no interest to a potential customer.

Don't take this post the wrong way, is just what I see, and what I see as a USP

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2007, 01:45:43 pm »
Ian

Just being curious as to your comments on my site

www.chriscottrell.co.uk

Chris

jeff1

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2007, 01:50:51 pm »
Ian,
I just had a look at your site, and to be very honest with you, If I were a potential customer, I would just close it down and look at another link.

There was far to much on there, and it got a little boring, as a customer I want a window cleaner and not the full life history of you or your company.

Take a look at a few of the guy's web-sites, they are straight to the point and give an out lying detail of what they offer.

Its like having your van all sign written and having the largest text with your own name on it, The only words that will attract there attention is window cleaner, thats when they will look for a telephone number, the rest of the text on the van is irrelaveat, and usually of no interest to a potential customer.

Don't take this post the wrong way, is just what I see, and what I see as a USP
Hi Ian
Thanks for not taking it in the the wrong context.
I did find several Typo errors on your web, also on the FAQ's page, I found it to be more in the direction of late payments and threats of collectors on your doorstep.

Most of the guy's who have a web-site FAQ's page, list things like gaining access through locked gates, payment methods etc.

I was always led to believe that upper case Text, in long sentences was classed as shouting (maybe I'm wrong)

Spiceworld

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2007, 01:53:30 pm »
Bl@#dy Hell - I can't believe i just spent my afternoon reading this thread.

There is NO WAY i would have my site on there!! (If i had one  ;D )

nat

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2007, 02:10:09 pm »
Ian

www.chriscottrell.co.uk

Chris
I'll comment on your site chris.

nice clean simple to the point, i much prefer sites to be simple and un fussy, the only thing i would say is that i prefer the size of the type you have on your terms and conditions main body text, to the larger text you have used as your main body on the other pages...looks clean and nice though!

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2007, 02:13:07 pm »
Ian

www.chriscottrell.co.uk

Chris
I'll comment on your site chris.

nice clean simple to the point, i much prefer sites to be simple and un fussy, the only thing i would say is that i prefer the size of the type you have on your terms and conditions main body text, to the larger text you have used as your main body on the other pages...looks clean and nice though!

Thank you Nat

Have never really noticed the font sizes tbh

Chris

nat

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2007, 02:26:22 pm »
no biggy chris just thought i'd point it out :)

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2007, 02:46:37 pm »
Ian

www.chriscottrell.co.uk

Chris
Hi Chris, I think your site is very fresh clean and bright, if I was to say anything to pick fault and i found that hard as I really liked your site this would be for you to tone down the colour of your name behind the text, or move it up a little (as it makes it a little harder to read).

and before anyone says anything I have already said my site is being changed  :P

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2007, 05:09:53 pm »

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2007, 05:29:10 pm »
just been to your site looks good, I love the van looks very nice, could I ask how much it cost you for the sign writting?

djhaydn

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2007, 05:59:49 pm »
I have one but its not for my window cleaning.

www.athenasounds.co.uk.

what you think about that then ?????