This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Biscute

T shirts
« on: August 10, 2007, 09:58:52 am »
Im gona buy some T shirts this weekend so at least i look like i know what im doing lol :P were is the best place to buy them online?
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

jouk45

Re: T shirts
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 10:13:06 am »
Im gona buy some T shirts this weekend so at least i look like i know what im doing lol :P were is the best place to buy them online?

try puting your own desgn on first, then copy it, then send the pic to a cheaper company for a quote, or buy direct from them have fun  ;D

http://www.tshirtstudio.com/personalised-t-shirts/custom-fair-trade-t-shirts-br-b.asp

Central Window Cleaners

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 03:26:28 pm »
I got 4 fleeces and 12 polo shirts with embroidery back and front for £145 including delivery from
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/workwear-polo-x4-embroidered-not-printed-your-logo_W0QQitemZ110119319376QQihZ001QQcategoryZ313QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Great services and fast delivery, received a embroided sample of both sets of text 3 days after placing order followed by completed order a week later.

Just double check the sizes before ordering rather than going off the S,M,L sizes.

Here is the sample they sent me for back and front.

Stevie G

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 04:02:25 pm »
good price ill have a look.

cheers.

colley614

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 04:53:32 pm »

Hi Biscute,

I can put you in touch with a local guy if you like. If I send you to him you will get a discount and his prices are cheap. Usually printers and the like hammer you for design charge and little extras like that but I could get them printed cheaper and may even be able to get the things for actual trade price depending on the guys mood.

If you want me to I'll get in touch with him and sort something out for you. Its not just t-shirts, its stationary and letter heads, the lot. I've just got a load of letter headed receipts for trade price from there  ;)