This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

geefree

Re: SCRIMs V MICROWIPES
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2007, 09:22:20 pm »
i dont dry mine out when they wet and dirty i move on to a clean one... uuuurgh ... ::)

;) ;D

KarlJones

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2007, 07:02:06 pm »
I only ever use fluffy ones, i have no problem getting rid of smears, maybe its the technique?!?

Agreed 100%, they get wet very quick, but I still love em.  The trick is to get loads.

You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2007, 10:03:41 pm »
I used scrim's first of all them went on to micro's wow what a difference I ran out of micro's this week so went to scrims I had in the van jees going to use them as sill cloths from now on , how I ever got on with then in the first place I'll never know

Chris

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2007, 10:18:08 pm »
ok everyone that reads this, what type of microwipe do you use?
we use unger giant ones, they seem to be a little on the pricey side, sometimes you have to pay for quality i know hence i bought them in the first place and they reallt are good, i have about 100 of them now but they are not going to last, and I really want to know if anyone else has different one that are as good but not about £4 each, help us all if you do as no one like paying money out for something that is the same but cheaper (but has to be just as good)