This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Captain Scarlet

Re: New Multipole Brush
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 09:43:18 pm »
Jeff look at my previous post with loads of pictures, this is my new brush. I really like it, Luke

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=41141.0#msg326453

tell me what you think.
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 10:23:52 pm »
Its a bit like their previous double trim copy of the Tucker, the crinkle bits are like the Hills Salmon hygenic range. Looks like a good stiff industrial brush and as its lighter thats good, hopefully doesnt spread in the sun. Very good pics.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 10:27:12 pm »
do you use any brushes made specifically for wfp Jeff? Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2007, 06:26:44 am »
Not any more, they are still too heavy.

Pittmonkey

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2007, 07:51:30 am »
I'm not sure whats going on here with this new brush either. Just had a look at v8edds pics again and his brush doesn't look the same has the mine or your's Luke. I'll pop out after and take a couple of pic's.

Wayne
'Success is buried in the garden of failure'

Pittmonkey

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2007, 11:12:08 am »
Don't think this is the same brush v8edd is recommending. This is a new brush, came out of the box like this. I've cleaned three windows with it.

Wayne

Pittmonkey

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2007, 11:12:37 am »

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2007, 03:46:38 pm »
it doenst look like mine either, mine is more comapact ( as in bristles arent so sticky outy!!! ) luke

Pittmonkey

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2007, 04:23:04 pm »
I'm beginning to wonder if this is a new brush at all. On the box it came in it had someone's name on it, just wondering if it's been out and brought back.

I placed to head against a white background to emphasise the splay on the outer bristles.
A couple more pic's

Wayne

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2007, 04:36:38 pm »
where is the company you bought it off based? Luke

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2007, 04:50:20 pm »
Heres some comparisons

pittmonkeys

mine

pittmonkeys

mine

now I may well be sad but I have counted the tufts of bristles, there are 40 on every single brush and 8 on the sides of mine and v8edds ( cant see pittmonkeys ).

Here are the different varitaions on the forum.

2.NHWs one with an incorrect thread inc ionics logo-off ebay
3.Mine with a a thread that works with ionics logo-off ebay
4.v8edds looks the same as mine but without crinkle monofilaments-from ionics
5.pittmonkeys same stock as mine exactly but more splaying outer bristles and crinkle monofilaments but no logo-from wc shop

I smell a fish!!!!, luke

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2007, 05:31:00 pm »
Cannot resist this, if it smells like a fish and it  looks  like a fish, then its probably a fish .  ;D     

NWH

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2007, 09:02:09 pm »
That sounds fishy to me Jeff,Luke mine is exactly the same as yours but mine didn`t have a circular thread i had to glue in an angle adapter like i told you to.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2007, 09:15:57 pm »
my thread was fine, anyway did you phone ionics? luke

NWH

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2007, 10:45:56 pm »
I didn`t get back till late today,the end of a long working week.I would have been to late to order anything so i`ll try on monday.

Pittmonkey

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2007, 12:03:29 am »
I’ve come to the conclusion that the brushes we have are the older P0583 Double Trim Brushes. I’ve bought old stock from the WC Shop and you guys bought from ebay seller who has maybe got his hands on a few.

Again, looking at v8edds brush pics his brush does look different than ours and he did say this was the New Brush. V8edd if you are looking what do you think?

Wayne

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2007, 02:32:29 pm »
but I think NWH said that he has used the old one and this is different, Luke