Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jeff1

Got to tell you this one.
« on: August 09, 2007, 04:06:22 pm »
I'm Having fun with Dog's this week!

I must smell like one or look like one.? :'(

Today I was doing a regular customer, who has 6 show dogs, and there all friendly dogs, to friendly today infact, as one tried to hump my leg  ::) and all while I was talking to the customer. >:(

I tried to discreetly  push it away, but my leg must have smelt like a leg of mutton or something, because nothing was going to stop this mutt, from having his wicked way with my leg,

I wouldn't have minded if it was the owner ;D but as always, I always end up with the dog. ;D........its just my luck.

Anyway the woman could see I didn't fancy a bit from her dog, so she said 'I'll put them indoors while you do the windows'. (sigh of relief) anyway I did the windows and went for payment, she only let the bl**dy things out again and yes you guessed it, he had another go on the other leg :'( I quickly prised him off, got my money and made a quick exit.

I put my brush into my trailer and began to reel in my hose, now on the end of my hose is a tennis ball, that I fitted by the tap, my hose became a little difficult than normal to wind in, but it kept coming, so I kept reeling, as my hose rounded the corner, there was this sex starved mutt, with my tennis ball in his mouth :o

Yer! you guessed it, he had another Bl**dy go at my leg. :'(

When I got home, there to greet me as always, was my German shepard Max, now he's normally jumping all over me, licking me and sticking his tongue down my ear, ;D but today he didn't jump on me, instead he started to sniff my legs, were this other Mutt, had tried to hump me, then he started to sniff around my crotch  and taking little nips at my private area, does My dog think I had been 2 timing him or something??

I give up with dogs this week, if there not peeing on my hose and reel, there trying to hump me. or take nips out of me. ::)

Never mind, I have decided next week, I'm going out W/C with a 12 bore shot gun. ;D should be a good week next week lads. ;D

ronnie paton

Re: Got to tell you this one.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 05:12:08 pm »
well Today i was attacked by a robin couldnt believe it untill the owner of the house told me that there was a nest in the hanging basket next to the door bell, evryone that comes to the door gets attacked.

i seen the funny side maybe the post man wont be so lucky!! :D

colley614

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 05:15:46 pm »
Robins are better than wasps nests. About 4 of my custies have got wasps nests near windows that I clean. One is in the fascia underneath the bay window and as soon as I put my ladders near it there is a swarm of about 30 wasps flying around and landing on my ladder!

jeff1

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 05:30:42 pm »
I don't mind getting stung, but I draw a line at getting molested by a dog ;D ;D

colley614

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 05:32:15 pm »
Its the same in theory, an animal trying to stab you with something!  ;D

jeff1

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 05:33:20 pm »
Yep! But you don't reel them in on the end of your hose pipe  ;D

jouk45

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 06:24:01 pm »
Yep! But you don't reel them in on the end of your hose pipe ;D

your lucky it was not a great dane he he

cat9921

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 06:49:13 pm »
Quote from: jeff1

because nothing was going to stop this mutt, from having his wicked way with my leg,

I wouldn't have minded if it was the owner ;D
[quote

WHY would you what the owner to hump your leg  ;D

when you go to bed tonight check the room first, Make sure there is no Dog in the bed putting on marvin gay music...

and they call it puppy love ... ;)

jeff1

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 08:23:47 pm »
Yep! But you don't reel them in on the end of your hose pipe ;D

your lucky it was not a great dane he he
Joe, if it was a Great Dane, I think I'd of let him carry on.

Quote from: jeff1

because nothing was going to stop this mutt, from having his wicked way with my leg,

I wouldn't have minded if it was the owner ;D
[quote

WHY would you what the owner to hump your leg ;D

when you go to bed tonight check the room first, Make sure there is no Dog in the bed putting on marvin gay music...

and they call it puppy love ... ;)

peterharwood

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 07:53:08 am »
Not a dog story but I had a row with a pear tree.

went round back of cust house and walked down garden to pull enough hose to do back pole was in hand and still extended,

Anyway the pole and pole hose got tangled in this pear tree so I pulled it free and you guessed it what comes down but a bl@@dy pear and no it does not land next to me or just graze me but right in the mush.

Sore lip now so don't only be aware of dogs be aware of the killer PEARS !!

clearview cleaning

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2007, 09:13:04 pm »
had a right carry on today, customers kid opened patio doors and let their loony mut out - had to jump on garden table...lively!

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 11:33:49 pm »
Not a dog story but I had a row with a pear tree.

went round back of cust house and walked down garden to pull enough hose to do back pole was in hand and still extended,

Anyway the pole and pole hose got tangled in this pear tree so I pulled it free and you guessed it what comes down but a bl@@dy pear and no it does not land next to me or just graze me but right in the mush.

Sore lip now so don't only be aware of dogs be aware of the killer PEARS !!
LOL, you may want to take out accident insurance