This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jeff1

I soaked his Dog
« on: August 07, 2007, 04:49:17 pm »
Pulled up outside a Job today for a first clean,....now when I do a first clean I always turn my pressure up to give it all a good blasting, so up it went.
I pulled the hose reel out of my trailer and stuck it on the floor, connected my pole to it, put the safety signs out, and I'm ready to march off down the garden path, being the plasid and polite guy I am  ::)
I waited for this guy to go past with his dog, as they dawdled and strolled along, the dog paused at my hose reel, lifted his leg and started to pee all over my hose reel and hose,  the guy just stood there and watched him do it, ::) he made no attempt to stop the little mutt. ::)

Now I spent a lot of money on my equipment, and I spend time looking after it, so no one treats my equipment like that, so without thinking and quike as a flash, I turned on my Jets and started to spray his dog with a double jet Job  ;D 
I kept it directed at his dog and soaked it, until its owner pulled him away and shouting obscenities at me  :'( :'(
I just replied I bet he didn't like that did he Just be grateful I didn't pull mine out and pee all over you and your dog, he told me he was going to call the police?,
so like I said I'm normally very polite to people, so I gave him one of my business cards and said my name and address is on there and if you ever need a window cleaner don't hesitate to give me a call ;D ;D

Don't get me wrong I like dogs (but I couldn't eat a whole one though  ;D) having cooled down later on and reflecting on what I did and said, I suppose I did wrong but if the guy had made some sort of attempt to stop the dog doing it, things would have been different and I would have just washed it off.
Do you think he'll ever phone to have his windows cleaned???  :-\

colley614

Re: I soaked his Dog
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 05:03:11 pm »
Jeff its always the strangest forms of advertising that seem to work so I'd say you will either his house or the local constabulary to clean. I'm well impressed with that story. It reminded me of the advert were the lamp post cocked its leg back at the dog!  ;D

Spruce

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 05:05:29 pm »
Do you think he'll ever phone to have his windows cleaned???  

Probably got more chance of falling pregnant by wind pollination!! ;D ;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

jeff1

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 05:11:43 pm »

Probably got more chance of falling pregnant by wind pollination!! ;D ;D

Funny you should say that  ;D ;D ;D

xxmattyxx

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 05:12:27 pm »
Good for you.    ;D  ;D

Doubt he'll do it again.

jeff1

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 07:18:34 pm »
Good for you.    ;D  ;D

Doubt he'll do it again.

I'm thinking of wiring my hose reel up to an electric cattle fence transformer, then let them pee over my hose reel again, Lol, It really hurts, been there and done that one  ;D ;D

mogy

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 07:21:50 pm »
Good for  you ! a well thought response , and you  were polite an kept your  cool, now the guy  / dog could have come off a lot worse!, I realy dislike  ...most dogs , it would have prob had my boot conect with its arse !

Clear Vision

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 07:35:20 pm »
Nice one jeff!  ;D

I didn't think you had it in you!  ;D

djhaydn

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 07:38:55 pm »
Love it Jeff......
right up my street......
id do the same......

haydn

groundhog

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 07:48:38 pm »
Nice one Jeff!! ;D I accidently on purpose soaked a couple of teenagers who thought it was hillarious to park their car behind me and sound their horn very loudly, making me nearly jump out of my skin!! >:( As soon as I realised that they had done it on purpose and that they were laughing their heads off, I pretended to trip and aimed my jets through their open window and gave them a good soaking ;D Only trouble was that the drivers Dad is a good customer, luckily he knows what a pain in the arse he is!! ;D

jeff1

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 08:04:30 pm »
Nice one jeff!  ;D

I didn't think you had it in you!  ;D
Matt and I thought you knew me better  ;D we go back over seas don't we?? 8) you know what I mean???  10 years ago I would have punched the guy's lights right out, but ages calms us down a little. ;)

Nice one Jeff!! ;D I accidently on purpose soaked a couple of teenagers who thought it was hillarious to park their car behind me and sound their horn very loudly, making me nearly jump out of my skin!! >:( As soon as I realised that they had done it on purpose and that they were laughing their heads off, I pretended to trip and aimed my jets through their open window and gave them a good soaking ;D Only trouble was that the drivers Dad is a good customer, luckily he knows what a pain in the arse he is!! ;D
I can just picture that happening ;D ;D  nice one, I like the revenge bit when you can say it was an accident, but this dog was like a drown rat after I finished with him,
I don't think I would get away with saying to his owner it was an accident he was stood right in front of me  :o

Majestic

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 08:18:52 pm »
You should of soaked him as well

Tosh

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 08:25:21 pm »
My dog would've LOVED it.  His favourate game is chasing after a water jet from a hose pipe.

Stupid owner though; some people just don't think do they; fancy letting your dog pee all over someone's tools.

It's not the dog's fault; the owner should be in total control of the dog at all times.

jeff1

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 08:37:56 pm »
My dog would've LOVED it.  His favourate game is chasing after a water jet from a hose pipe.

Stupid owner though; some people just don't think do they; fancy letting your dog pee all over someone's tools.

It's not the dog's fault; the owner should be in total control of the dog at all times.

My dogs the same he's a German Shepard, I come home on a hot day and he's laying in the grandkids paddling pool  ;D  it is funny to see, we often play in the garden with the hose pipe and he ends up with the end in his mouth and the waters on full blast.

I must admit, this guy's dog wasn't to bothered afterwards, I think it was the initial shock as the poor thing starting to have a pee and the next thing you know your getting soaked, the poor dog must have thought he got extra holes in his body and pee was coming out ;D ;D