Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

r4g1t

nice little job
« on: August 05, 2007, 03:34:44 pm »
working in stockport on friday, a guy comes over to me and says hey mate can you do my windows, of course i can i replied i then told him standard house price round here is a fiver but your first clean will be twenty quid (a bit cheeky i know but im really busy and thought id chance my arm) anyway he agreed so i done the house in about 15 mins and knocked on for my money he came to the door and said im not very happy about the price so heres £30 instead...... cheers mate
i wish all my customers were the same

easy

Re: nice little job New
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 03:56:20 pm »
Last Friday,done a top flat all round here in Southend...only charge him £7.50...ten minute job.....
As I clean his brother house up the road...he gave me £15....not bad...
So there are great customers out here if you get them.... ;D

simon knight

Re: nice little job
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 05:52:26 pm »
working in stockport on friday, a guy comes over to me and says hey mate can you do my windows, of course i can i replied i then told him standard house price round here is a fiver but your first clean will be twenty quid (a bit cheeky i know but im really busy and thought id chance my arm) anyway he agreed so i done the house in about 15 mins and knocked on for my money he came to the door and said im not very happy about the price so heres £30 instead...... cheers mate

Jammy sod ;D

Paul Coleman

Re: nice little job
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 06:13:35 pm »

I used to have a customer who would fly off to America for six months at a time and pay me up front for all the cleans.  One year after his return I informed him that I still owed him a clean as I had got behind.  He gave me that as a tip.