This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Captain Scarlet

IONIC MULTIPOLE CRINKLE MONOFILAMENT DUAL TRIM PICTURES
« on: August 04, 2007, 12:12:31 pm »
Heres my multipole ionics dual trim crinkle monofilament brush.

Hope you like the pics, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Captain Scarlet

Re: IONIC MULTIPOLE CRINKLE MONOFILAMENT DUAL TRIM PICTURES
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 12:26:37 pm »
Alex, will your new brushes be similar? oh and if I cut my brodex prolong down, how will I know if the thread fitting will fit in the tube? Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 12:38:25 pm »
They will have bristles, jets and a stock, so yes they will be similar.  They will be a lot lighter though.  Let me know the internal diameter of the top pole section and I will let you know if it will fit.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 12:51:15 pm »
thats the thing, i don't know the internal diameter, I havent cut it yet and don't want to until I know if it will fit. Here is a picture of the defective pole they first sent me, they compensated me with the gooseneck on my current pole which they sent me on anew pole already fitted. Luckily my pictures included the thread end. Notice the thread sits flush with the metal protective end piece, but if it wasnt there it wouldnt sit flush with the pole

without metal protector

here is your fitting, just to help

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 04:30:23 pm »
I imagine it will fit because the Prolong pole uses the same top clamp as was on the Predator range which has the same top section outside diameter as the Universal range which the screw threads were designed for.  The Predators had a slightly thicker wall on the tube which meant that these screws did not fit but on the aluminium Prolong I am sure that the wall thickness will be less than the Glass Fibre on the Predators.  If you can follow all of that, I think you'll understand.

edd

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 05:39:29 pm »
Luke hi do enlighten us ....is this brush good and have you used the one that
i`ve got .The crinckle  brush looks great but will it last??it looks like the bristles
could curl up like there last effort as you have some lose ones now.plz let us know and is the brush in the pics used and how old is it EDD

last question how do you get all those pics on here in one go ??? ???

Clear Vision

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 05:50:25 pm »

last question how do you get all those pics on here in one go ??? ???

I'd like to know that one aswell.

I thought 2 was the max for each post but obviously not :-[

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 06:40:13 pm »
Yeah Alex, i follow you fine, thanks for your help. After i've finished spending thousands of pounds I'll order them parts.

v8edd and clearvision

to add the pictures what I do is upload them to the net using picasa

get it here

http://picasa.google.com/

then when the pictures are uploaded on the internet I right click the picture ( not the thumbnail as it will apppear as a thumbnail on cleanitup, the picture in large format ) then click properties and copy its address.

Then i come and in my post press this button

and between the [img][img] things I post the address that I copied earlier

like this

[img]http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/img.gif[img]

then I post it and the picture comes up, as many as you want actually!! hope this helps.

Oh v8edd, the brush seems very robust, i doubt it will curl up, I have used it once, but I will keep you informed on how it stands up compared to yours. Luke

Clear Vision

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 09:49:58 pm »
Thanks for that luke.

I will try that sometime.

Cheers

Matthew

edd

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 11:41:42 pm »
nice one Luke to complicated for gits like me  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NWH

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007, 06:40:39 pm »
I have used that brush in pics for 3 weeks and it dosen`t show any signs of curling up yet,when and if it does what i normally do is dip it in boiling water for a minute or so and it re shapes it self.