This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jouk45

brilliant brush head nozzles
« on: August 03, 2007, 05:55:35 pm »
 guy and girls, i have come up with an idea for new and better spray nozzles, i have made a movie of them in action, and i must say i have never seen anything that works better, i will never go back to any other nozzles ever again, i will display the vid tonight on the academy, at 730pm then tomorrow on here, and i will show you how its done  ;D

Pittmonkey

Re: brilliant brush head nozzles
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 06:34:51 pm »
Jo, do you actually ever go out and do any window cleaning or do you spend all day in your work shop like a mad scientist?  ;D

Will check the video out later sounds very interesting.

Wayne
'Success is buried in the garden of failure'

jouk45

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 06:40:33 pm »
Jo, do you actually ever go out and do any window cleaning or do you spend all day in your work shop like a mad scientist? ;D

Will check the video out later sounds very interesting.

Wayne

of course i clean windows lol, thats how i come up with all those ideas,  wfp gives me to much time to play he he,
its no great big deal this idea looking at it at first, but just watch the vid, its much easier to use and no water wastage,

LWC

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 10:14:31 pm »
looks good to me  ;D

jouk45

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 12:37:02 am »
ok guys here it is, told you it was simple, they are the best you will ever use i promise you, nothing beats them, the sheeting is beautiful,   ;D

KarlJones

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 12:53:17 am »
I am impressed
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 01:12:03 am »
Jouk, can't you put the jets inside the brush?  The arcing up of the water above the jets is going to bring down dirt from the frames or brickwork.

Peter

jouk45

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 01:35:15 am »
Jouk, can't you put the jets inside the brush? The arcing up of the water above the jets is going to bring down dirt from the frames or brickwork.

Peter
yes its possible, you can trimm down the front if it slops up,  then fit it in the hole, or just simply move the nozzles by pin a bit  lower, they are ajustable ball nozzles, thats what is great about them, peter i have only field tested them, for about 2 hours, the water will only go where you put the brush, they are very accurate, thinking about it,
i had a look at the nozzles, and theres plenty more room to move them downwards, if the need arises

Davew

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 09:18:28 am »
Are we looking at car washer jets here? Good idea if they are 'cos I like the idea of being able to fine tune the jet angle. The only problem I see is being able to recess them to avoid any accidental scratching. I reckon the brush could be slotted and loose a couple of tufts so that the jets sit flush to the edge. You could be on to something here Jo. :)

Clear Vision

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 10:21:30 am »
Looks good but I would perfer them mounted inside the brush.

You must have the cleanest "window" in your area!!  ;D

jouk45

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 10:57:58 am »
Are we looking at car washer jets here? Good idea if they are 'cos I like the idea of being able to fine tune the jet angle. The only problem I see is being able to recess them to avoid any accidental scratching. I reckon the brush could be slotted and loose a couple of tufts so that the jets sit flush to the edge. You could be on to something here Jo. :)
hi davew, the nozzles never once touched the frames, they are very small  and flat. you can always put a little rubber washer on them, to prevent any scratching, or as you said, you can recess them, i think i have found another easier way to do it,
on my way to the scrapyard  for another pair of nozzles lol,

jouk45

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 10:59:56 am »
Looks good but I would perfer them mounted inside the brush.

You must have the cleanest "window" in your area!! ;D
thats my demo area, AREA 51 LOL