This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Davew

Pure water!!
« on: July 28, 2007, 04:24:28 pm »
Canvassed today." Oh I have a windowcleaner, actually three of them, one sits in the car whilst the other two clean the windows and it only takes them nine minutes! They clean all the windows and the conservatory for nine pounds with a bucket and shammy and they use pure water you know!" "you won't get any windows around here they do the lot." I give up.

ScrimShady

Re: Pure water!!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 04:29:07 pm »
dont let this put you off, i had that where i am and it spurred me on, i love a bit of competion
Dont give up

Davew

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 04:42:35 pm »
No I won't I haven't got much choice.

pylofm

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 06:33:49 pm »
Dave do you have countryside near you? if yes then get a bicycle and spend a day delivering leaflets to them....just a thought ;D

mark dew

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 09:11:17 pm »
"you won't get any windows around here they do the lot."

Ignore this sh%t. Unfortunately some people get off on giving bad news.

Limpiador de la ventana.

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 01:14:54 am »
fully agree.

I lost count in the uk the amount of people that assumed their window cleaner did the whole planet
Limpieza de la ventana en el Costa Blanca, Espaņa

Londoner

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 09:21:38 am »
YEP, theres a lot of glass out there. Too much for it all to be sewn up. The only trouble is its like fishing. You have to sit on the bank all day to discover there are no fish or they are not biting or whatever. The only way to find out whether a street is "taken" is to knock on every door.
Eventually you will find a street where there is work to be had but in the process you will get a lot of "no thank you"s.