This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jouk45

new automatic flow controller
« on: July 26, 2007, 10:36:15 pm »
well guys, here i go again,  ;D  tonight i have successfully re invented the auto brush, now before anyone starts   ::)  it looks nothing like peters fogwills, the principle is completely different, for a start you don't need to change your brush, or buy one with this device, the device i made is placed between the brush and pole taper,
virtually no weight,  i am still testing to see if i get any problems, but i don't think i will, just thought i will let you know 

Re: new automatic flow controller
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 05:31:17 am »
If Thomas Eddison had been a window cleaner?

I've got a gadget you can make. My fav pole is downsatirs 3 part tele 15'. Make something I can slip quickly over the end to get 18', and be took off just as fast. Make it fit a lot of poles and deal with the trailing hose problem and you've got yourself a product- a universal 3' pole extender-.

Cheers Joe (I like to you to keep busy)

brightnclean

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 05:40:43 am »
Does your brain ever sleep Joe?  :)

A word of advice though.

I admire your enthusiasm .. but..  keep things to yourself unti you are ready or almost ready to go to market.

I have been working on a completely new concept in pole/brush/flow control for almost 2 years now. They are in the final stages of prototype testing. Patents are in place and production under licence has been agreed.

When they come to market in the near future they will make every other pole on the market obsolete overnight.  Nuff said.  Watch this space  :)  ;)

jouk45

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 09:55:08 am »
Does your brain ever sleep Joe? :)

A word of advice though.

I admire your enthusiasm .. but.. keep things to yourself unti you are ready or almost ready to go to market.

I have been working on a completely new concept in pole/brush/flow control for almost 2 years now. They are in the final stages of prototype testing. Patents are in place and production under licence has been agreed.

When they come to market in the near future they will make every other pole on the market obsolete overnight. Nuff said. Watch this space :) ;)

just when i say thats the last invention i am doing, up pops another lol, if any of my invention works can be seen, then i dont show it,   the pole is diffrent, its all internal,  brightclean, good luck, its great to see others producing new ideas,    o and be careful what invention promotion company  you use, thats my advice, jouk45