This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Another 'what would you do'
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2007, 01:57:44 pm »
I think you are a bit sensitive (with the customers not with us).

The best point you make is the spare capacity.

Some drone on about lack of work, but do they work sat, do they work sun, no.Any business I have biult has always been 7days a week for the first two years.(i'm not having a dig).

Do you have a newish professionaly sign written van Dave?(that's not a dig either)
Oh, and I remember you saying something about them liking it in Dutch not english, is it in dutch?

marcus hopkins

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2007, 04:26:53 pm »
No problem Dave :)
I understand where you are coming from now i know it was a clean by appointment. I didn't realise that was the situation when i posted.

Marcus

Davew

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2007, 07:42:08 pm »
At the end of the day your just another windowcleaner in their eyes. Easy come easy go! If they don't get their windows cleaned for six months, are they really bothered? Is it the end of the world? It's all very well people on here saying it's your business and you call the shots bin 'em all that will show them, we are hardly top of any customers worry list like it or not. Unfortunately "the customer is allways right" applies to almost everything you are trying to sell. The threat of court action or "I'll never clean your windows again" is laughable to most. I'm afraid it all boils down to how much work you have and wether you can afford to bin them. Has to be a bit of give and take I'm afraid.

pylofm

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2007, 07:25:24 am »
 ;D ... the new and improved me will be out cleaning in a area near you SOON  ;D ;D ;D